The Plumeria
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Honolulu
See available hotels
Ala Moana Hotel(Honolulu)
The Equus Hotel(Honolulu)
Prince Waikiki(Honolulu)
  • Restaurant
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 5, 2011

I very much appreciated the late check out, and the room was lovely to arrive to. The bed was very comfortable. We didn't really interact with any of the other guest, but everyone seemed friendly, always exchanging smiles at least. Also, Plumeria's management is Excellent, very courteous and always willing to help with anything.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 4, 2011

I appreciate that the management was always friendly and helpful. The rooms were fine. I wish there was a hamper in the room. Another thing I appreciated was that it was like a home away from home.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed October 4, 2011

The Plumeria was a good place to stay while I was there, no problems or complaints. All the community areas were clean. The staff shows that they really value their tenants. I would recommend this place to a friend.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed September 7, 2011

I love vacationing at the Plumeria Hostel. This is the only place I'll think of staying when I'm in Hawaii. The comfort level is exactly what I look for when I'm on vacation.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed September 1, 2011

Accommodating. Private and social space. Random unique house mates. All basic utensils and appliance were supplied and in good working order. No need to go buy necessities. Fantastic experience.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled solo