“Wonderful customer service”

Honolulu, Hawaii
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderful customer service”
Reviewed May 20, 2013

I came in for a couples service with my husband, we had the traditional hawaiian 50 minute Lomi Lomi massage. It was the best massage we have ever had! We had Taeko and Minako for our massage therapists, they were amazing, very considerate and excellent at their job. I would also like to rave about the girls at reception. When we originally booked the appointment they were so patient with my husband and I trying to decide which type of massage to get. They explained each and every service in significant detail when we had questions. When we checked out at the end of our service there were 2 different girls on shift and I wanted to purchase some of the Dermalogica and Paul Brown products, they obviously knew a lot about the products they sold and were very sweet recommending restaurants close by and fun things to do around the island, the customer service was all around exceptional. I would absolutely recommend this spa!

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Miranda C

Morristown, New Jersey
26 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“Ooo, aah, O!”
Reviewed May 15, 2013

Okay, u MUST try the "Deep Cleansing Facial," especially if you've never had one before! Ask for the one and only, Tiffany. She will transport you to a place of serenity and tranquility. I walked away feeling absolutely no tension or kinks in my shoulders and neck, which I suffer from on a daily basis. I went the day after I arrived - having been on a 10-hour direct flight from Newark, NJ. I also had a manicure, but was not happy with the service. The woman was sweet, but my manicure did not look professional.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank taurus044
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Terrible Customer Service!! Lazy Hairdresser!”
Reviewed April 7, 2013

Booked in for a conditioning treatment and blow dry, I was told to come back in 3 hours that was ok and I didn't mind paying the $50 deposit for my appointment. Came back 3 hours later only to be told by a rude older lady that she could not do my hair because I had hair extentions (20 tape in extention highlights , no more than a week old in great condition) I said I didn't mind paying extra if it was going to take longer but she said no and was so rude about it. Fair enough she didn't want to do my hair but I wish they had have told me when I first made the booking rather than me waiting around for 3 hours to be told they couldn't do it! And worse I paid the deposit on my travel money card and am still waiting for the payment to be refunded!!! Staff where so rude to me the whole experience was very upsetting! And $86 for a treatment and blow dry is a lot of money to have someone say they won't work with a few extentions!! The salon is out of date and not what you'd expect in a premium hotel (Marriott).

Visited April 2013
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“It was alright.”
Reviewed October 23, 2012 via mobile

This place is alright. I felt it was overpriced for the quality and time of message along with average facilities.

The best part: THE MESSAGE was the best part, but I've had better and paid less for it. It wasn't a bad message, and, in fact, felt great. But it wasn't best I've had.

The worst part: THE FACILITIES were the worst part. The locker rooms are small, there is only one shower, two stalls, two sinks, and everything is packed in together. In, essentially, a changing room, there wasn't enough room for me and another person to comfortably change into our robes. Also, and in short, the waiting room is average, although with a nice view of the ocean, the lobby is small, and the message rooms are cramped and awkwardly laid out.

Would I recommend this to a friend? NO, I'd say take your chances somewhere else.

On a side note, I want to mention that the service was professional and respectful.

1 Thank Chitown-WaI
New York
“Worst Customer Service”
Reviewed April 5, 2012

DO NOT GO TO THIS SALON. According to them, the customer is always wrong.

Visited February 2012

Been to Spa Olakino? Share your experiences!