“Best experience ever!”

Paradise Watersports
Reviewed June 19, 2014

So friendly! So fun! So safe! I was scared but paradise watersports completely made my vacation! I saw hawaii from a perspective I never knew possible! A lifetime experience! Thank you! I want to come back again!

2  Thank lgdHawaii

Reviewed June 17, 2014

Reviewed June 16, 2014

See more reviews
Reviewed June 7, 2014

The whole crew were very nice and took great care of our safety. We went for the second option (6-8 minutes) and it was great. Very organized! They took nice pictures of us and gave us the memory stick (you can buy it online or on the boat).

Some tips:
I think 1-2 minutes doesn't make a big difference tho, so you can go for the shorter one if you think you might be scared.
You can choose between the options of being dipped into the water or not.
We took our sunglasses up there and they were very helpful (it was so windy and my eyes were full of tears even with the glasses)
We were wearing shorts and T-shirts. You can wear swimwear also, but I preferred to wear something under the life vest

4  Thank SherrySah