Tripadvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
4,472 results
All reviews hula tower evening reception managers reception free drinks and snacks grand lanai order omelettes free happy hour bedroom suite omelette station yard house complimentary breakfast across the street breakfast staff live entertainment waikiki beach every morning the breakfast area
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Our family of six loves this hotel. Close walk to beach, shopping and food. Best breakfast with option of omelets included with stay. Lots of good drinks for kids. Free happy hour with stay with a fully bar and good snacks. Nice pool and hot tub where you can order food and drinks right there. The Waikiki burger is bomb and my mai tai’s were strong and delicious. Nice big, clean rooms with comfy beds. Staff is incredibly helpful and nice. Always asking if we need anything. Bringing us goodies, beach towels, and and laughs. I would never stay anywhere else in Waikiki.

Trip type: Traveled with family
simeonm90, General Manager at Embassy Suites By Hilton - Waikiki Beach Walk, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Aloha Taryns0404.

Thank you for such a wonderful review of your stay at Embassy Suites by Hilton Waikiki Beach Walk! We truly enjoy hearing about how much our guests and their ohana (family) enjoy their stay with us. We take pride in our guest service and always strive to provide a warm welcome and fond farewell. Thank you for acknowledging our helpful and nice staff. I'll be sure to pass along this review to all. Mahalo.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

People are all good. Happy. The staff is comfortable and full of good people. The atmosphere is also good. Good location. You won't regret coming here. I will actively recommend it. It is very convenient for shopping and the sea is very convenient. The pool is nice because it also has a spa.

1  Thank yukiko107
simeonm90, General Manager at Embassy Suites By Hilton - Waikiki Beach Walk, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you yukiko107 for taking the time to share your recent stay with us! We appreciate your feedback and value your comments. We strive to provide all guests with a welcoming and hospitable stay, and I'm so glad you would recommend our hotel to others! I'm glad to hear you enjoyed our convenient location and staff. We appreciate you and look forward to hosting you again in the near future. A hui hou (until we meet again)!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My family recently stayed at the Embassy suites Waikiki Jan 2020). This was our second stay at the hotel. Our party consisted of my parents, my brother’s family and mine all caught up for 10 days, flying in from various parts of Australia, ten of us in total with kids ranging from 3 - 11.

The hotel is situated across the road from the Beach.

The hotel itself is a little 'dated' in comparison with other hotels. This is in regards to the furnishings in the rooms etc... Although some would see this as a negative, this worked out to be a blessing in disguise. The rooms are bigger and gave a little more space when the kids wanted to finish up for the day and just 'relax on the bed'. The pool area was a huge hit for the entire family. It was the right depth for the 'littler kids. Which put at ease the parents (myself included). This really came alive in the happy hour sessions from 5:30 - 7:30. Special mention must go to Keola - (the resident barman). He has got to be the hardest working barmen in all of Hawaii. Hilarious and super efficient (despite the long lines at the start).

The breakfast buffet was a great way to start the day of adventures. There is always the danger of over loading here

The reason that this is such a great place to stay (isn't it's great location/ pool / amenities etc...) but the staff. They are fantastic. Nothing was too much trouble and they really seemed to understand the needs of guests with families

1  Thank Harry H

Mahalo Harry H for your detailed review of your recent stay at Embassy Suites by Hilton Waikiki Beach Walk. We greatly appreciate your comments and thank you for being a repeat guest. I'm pleased to hear you and your ohana (family) enjoyed the pool and hotel amenities to include complimentary breakfast and evening reception! Thank you for acknowledging Keola and the rest of our staff. I'll be sure to pass along this review to all. We hope to see you again in the near future. Wishing you warm travels back home.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

For our 30th Anniversary, we returned to Hawaii for the first time since our Honeymoon. We stayed at the Embassy Suites on Waikiki and had a wonderful time. The housekeeping staff on our floor, especially, Chan, made us feel as if we were home. We also would like to commend the breakfast staff as they did a tremendous job.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank identical105

Thank you identical105 for your 5-star review on TripAdvisor. Mahalo for choosing Embassy Suites by Hilton Waikiki Beach Walk to celebrate your 30th anniversary! What a joyous milestone. I'm most definitely glad to hear that you had a wonderful time and enjoyed our friendly and hospitable hosts. We look forward to hosting you again in the near future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

If you are considering the Embassy Suites, you already know the included breakfast and evening reception are big draw cards! This was part the reason we booked, and we were not disappointed. For Australians who are used to the breakfast fare in Sth East Asia, this is a more simple, less sophisticated approach but the omelettes are good (this is coming from a non-egg eater normally!)

The room was spacious, nicely appointed and clean.

Another big reason for our booking was the bed configurations. We were in a 2/Queen + sofa bed city view room. The sofa bed was terrible, saggy old foam mattress. Thankfully my 12yr old weighs next-to-nothing so didn't complain. No way would my 14yr old or adult been able to sleep on it. The beds in the bedroom. One was OK (just ok), the other was terrible and we kept rolling into the middle. I do have back issues, so this really impacted my stay here and in hindsight, I wish I'd said something whilst I was there.

I've given my review a 4-star rating due to the poor beds and subsequent poor sleep quality.

1  Thank iluv2travelSydney

Thank you iluv2travelSydney for your review on TripAdvisor. We appreciate your feedback and value your comments. We strive to provide all guests with a welcoming and hospitable stay, and I'm so glad you enjoyed our clean and spacious guest suites. We appreciate you and look forward to hosting you again in the near future. A hui hou (until we meet again)!