Embassy Suites by Hilton Waikiki Beach Walk
$281
$420
TrumpHotels.com
  • Pool
Ala Moana Hotel(Honolulu)(Great Value!)
$169
$425
$360
Travelocity
  • Beachfront
Hyatt Regency Waikiki Resort & Spa(Honolulu)
$227
$199
3,732 results
All reviewshula towerevening receptionmanagers receptiongrand lanaimade to order omeletsfree happy hourtwo bedroom suiteacross the streetyard housefree breakfastbreakfast stafflive entertainmentmiso soupwaikiki beachevery morningfresh fruitthe breakfast area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 8, 2014

The hotel has the friendliest staff I've every come across. We were made to feel right at home. The condition of this hotel is immaculate. Location is perfect for everything you'll need in Waikiki. I can't wait to return.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
3  Thank Sara U
Bob Y, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Waikiki Beach Walk, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2014

Dear Sara U,
Thank you for the amazing rating and review on Trip Advisor regarding your experience at our hotel. You mentioned the two important factors that make a hotel successful; location and service. I hope you were able to indulge in the fabulous restaurants and shops on Waikiki Beach Walk. I am happy to say that our staff exemplifies the true "Aloha" spirit consistently. Thank you for your commitment to return, and we look forward to hosting you again.

Reviewed January 7, 2014

My kids said "This is the best hotel!" This hotel got everything we want. Free Breakfast buffet, great location, nice big pool and spa. And the free cocktail and chips at evening (everyday) with live music (not everyday) was a big plus. The best part is the room. It is all suite hotel so you have living room and bedroom. The room we got is on 7th floor overlook the live performance area on Beachwalk Street. Next, the service is A+. We got dirty towels in the bathroom the first night, called to have clean one. They replaced the towels within one hour and gave us a big box of chocolate (gift wrapped). We wanted to stay here again this December if it was not fully booked.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank Vicky H

Dear Vicky H,
Aloha from Hawai'i! I am honored that your family chose to spend their summer at our hotel. You are absolutely correct that we are the only all-suites hotel in Oahu. I apologize for the inconvenience you experienced regarding the towels, but am glad to hear it was resolved in a satisfactory manner. We are a family-oriented hotel so fortunately for us but unfortunately for some guests, our hotel tends to get booked up fast during holiday seasons. Perhaps next time you can plan to stay in December early-on. We look forward to servicing you again.

Reviewed January 6, 2014

Tight space, and old fabric smell. Was sorry to my family for the poor lodging experience, and hated knowing myself had to pay a bundle for it as was during peak season and had no choice. Recommendable only for those who need to control the budget tightly and will take joy in saving some money over other establishments.

3  Thank Taedong Y
Bob Y, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Waikiki Beach Walk, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2014

Dear Taedong Y,
Thank you for staying with us during our peak holiday season. I apologize that your stay was unsatisfactory. Our staff is very conscientious of keeping our hotel safe and clean for our guests. I hope our complimentary breakfast filled with fresh fruits and various items helped fulfill your families' breakfast needs. I am happy to say that we are looking forward to a soft goods refresh this year. I hope you will give us another try.

Reviewed January 6, 2014

We liked this hotel. A little outta the way, but so worth the stay. My family and I really liked this hotel. Room was very nice and clean. But the elevator was small. We had the free breakfast and it was very good, a lot of different choices.

Room Tip: Go thru the west entrance when going to the main drag.
1  Thank Jean C
Bob Y, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Waikiki Beach Walk, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2014

Dear Jean C,
Thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay at our hotel. I trust that you and your family were able to enjoy a Hawaiian Winter Holiday. You are absolutely right that our hotel is family-oriented with the spacious rooms and complimentary breakfast daily. I hope you were also able to enjoy the free drinks every evening, along with our wonderful live entertainment held four times a week. We look forward to your returned visit.

Reviewed January 6, 2014

Embassy Suites was a great choice for us - the room was spacious for our family - and the staff was the nicest hotel staff we've ever experienced. Everyone was friendly and super-helpful. The location was very convenient and if we return to Waikiki, we would stay there again.

1  Thank vp2121

Dear A TripAdvisor Member,
Thank you for your great review regarding your experience at our hotel. Your review is short yet right on point. Two main factors for a successful hotel; location and service quality. I appreciate your kind comments regarding our staff. Each and every personnel interact with our guests exhuming the "Aloha" spirit. We look forward to hosting your family again.