Why should you stay?
Friendly staff - housekeepers, valet, front desk, food and beverage, breakfast waiters....everyone has a happy face
Food and Beverage staff on the pool deck are great and always looking for ways to make your visit enjoyable....thank you Joe Carmona, manager and Dennis, Keiko, Micheleine, Keola,...we had a great time
Another great reason....ah! the breakfast - so different from other Embassy's since Waikiki serves multicultural foods AND how about the manager's evening happy hour - free drinks, snacks, and local entertainment ALL included.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Embassy Suites Waikiki Beach Walk is an all-suite hotel featuring 1 and 2-bedroom suites with private bedroom(s), separate living room, and kitchenette. All of our guests enjoy complimentary full Made-to-Oder Breakfast daily, nightly Evening Poolside Reception, Wi-Fi, and more, and No Resort Fees. The hotel is located steps to Waikiki Beach and in the heart of Waikiki Beach Walk, Waikiki's newest shopping, dining, and entertainment district. In addition to the extra space, added value, and great location that makes our hotel so unique, it is the genuine Hawaiian hospitality of our staff that we are most proud of. Come experience the Embassy Suites Waikiki Beach Walk! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Waikiki Beach Walk reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Waikiki Beach Walk Hotel Honolulu
- Embassy Suites Honolulu
- Honolulu Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suites Oahu
- Embassy Suites By Hilton Waikiki Beach Walk Hawaii/Honolulu