“I felt at home Safe & comfortable”
Review of 444 Nahua

444 Nahua
Hudson Florida
“I felt at home Safe & comfortable”
Reviewed April 29, 2011

I have stayed here once before & loved it brought my 9yr old granddaughter for the first time & she absolutely loved it Clean, comfortable& we got the pent house which she loved We had breakfast in condo each morning as kichen is perfect. After a week in the condo we left for a cruise around islands but was soo apprecitive of the laundry in condo we left on cruise with all clean clothes I will be back All friendly & helpful & I have traveled all over the world. This is one of my favorite places to stay! Phyllis berg

Room Tip: I just asked for the highest floor available
Stayed April 2011, traveled with family
5 Thank PbergHudsonFlorida

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Kwajalein Island, Marshall Islands
Reviewed June 29, 2010

We have triplet five year olds and travel to the East coast and back overseas once a year. 444 Nahua fits our needs just perfectly. The washer and dryer is a life saver for messy little munchkins. The kitchen is perfect when you're tired of eating out. The pool on the roof was a blast for our kiddos. Jeanie and her staff are the nicest group you can find. I love how they stock the room with little goodies each day...too sweet! Thanks for another great stay!

• Stayed June 2010, traveled with family
1 Thank kwajmoon
Illinois
Reviewed April 2, 2010

We were very satisfied with our suite. It was furnished with everything we needed for our 8-night stay, including washer and dryer and a well-equipped kitchenette. It's an easy 10-minute walk to the beach and convenient to shops and restaurants. The staff is prompt and professional, and the housekeepers did a great job. Our only concern was that Waikiki can be noisy at night, and the windows aren't very soundproof (problematic for my husband, who had to attend business meetings all week). We would definitely stay here again, but would ask for a room on the canal side of the building.

• Stayed February 2010, traveled on business
4 Thank amester54
chehalis Washington
Reviewed November 5, 2009

great value, good location, parking, the only complaint was our stay wasn't nearly long enough.

• Liked — location, roof top pool, w/ barbeque area,nobody up there, price,cleanliness,
  • Disliked — no ocean view
  • Stayed May 2007, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1 Thank veggiefarmer
Siloam Springs, Arkansas
Reviewed June 9, 2009

I have stayed at 444 Nahua with Waikiki Beach Condomimiums at least ten different times and have ALWAYS had great service and rooms. The people - from Jeanie at the main office - to Marion at the condos will bend over backwards to take care of your needs and make sure you are satisfied. I am amazed that anyone could write something negative about this company or the condos. I have stayed in many different condos from the top floors to the lower ones and have always been extremely satisfied. It is only two blocks from Waikiki Beach and much more reasonable than other hotels, plus you have a full kitchen, a washer and dryer IN the condo and free parking. Try getting that anywhere else in Honolulu.
Waikiki Beach condos owns about 100 condos in the building, but they do not own the building. I think that some people who were upset did not read the instructions on how to contact Marion and tried to use the management staff of the building, who do not control the condos. If you want a nice comfortable place to stay at a reasonable cost, with friendly people, this is the place.

6 Thank Navyguyo6
Reviewed January 20, 2009

I recently placed a group of 33 at this location and things could not have gone better. The pre trip service was excellent. The folks on property were wonderful and the condo's were great.
The location is wonderful also, one block from the International Market place and three blocks from the Beach. My group had breakfast at the Galaxy Steak House in the Marketplace for less than $5 per person. I hear their dinners are well priced also.
The building is modest but has a nice pool on the roof and a giant deck, with BBQ and other cooking conveniences. The building is so secure that no one could possibly get in that isn't staying there.
We will definetely book this property again.

• Liked — Service was amazing
  • Stayed January 2009
4 Thank Endless-Adventures
Hong Kong, China
Reviewed May 15, 2008

I stayed at 444 Nahua for 9 days on a business trip to Honolulu, which I booked through Waikiki Beach Condominiums based on some of the reviews in tripadvisor.

My room was on the 19th floor with a partial view of the ocean (pleasant). Although I was quite high up in the building, I could hear noise from the street when I open the glass door. There were road works on Nahua Street during my stay and I was woken up by the machinery noise quite early in the morning.

The look and quality of the room was like a Best Western minus, with kitchen, dishwasher, iron, ironing board, washing machine and dryer (in the room).

Housekeeping came twice a week, not daily, but the room was kept clean and tidy.

If you need internet, you have to request for it when during check in or reservation. A portable WiFi router will be provided to you.

The condo is about 200m away from the International Market Place and 2 blocks from Waikiki Beach and Kalakaua Ave with plenty of restaurants and shops, You will be assigned a free parking spot within the building. Security of the building is also good.

When I return to Honolulu, I will definitely stay at 444 Nahua.

• Liked — Good location, free parking, safe
  • Disliked — Noise from the street
  • Stayed May 2008, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
8 Thank doofygilmore