Hotel Renew
$365
$300
Westin.com
  • Beachfront
Ala Moana Hotel(Honolulu)(Great Value!)
$239
$216
Agoda.com
$450
  • Beachfront
Hyatt Regency Waikiki Resort & Spa(Honolulu)
$204
  • Restaurant
$254
$209
2,326 results
All reviewspineapple juicecontinental breakfastboutique hotellighting systemwaikiki beachbeach matssmall hotelbottle of champagneour honeymoonhalf blockgreat boutiquethe breakfast areaocean viewvalet parkingabc storeamenity feediamond head
Reviewed June 15, 2010

My wife and I arrived at the Hotel Renew on May 31, 2010 (Memorial Day) for 10 nights. We were very tired from the long trip. The staff at the hotel made us feel very welcome. We enjoyed the pineapple juice at check-in. The room was very nice and comfortable. The bed was very comfortable and I got a good night's sleep every night. Everything about our room was nice and it was very clean. The cleaning staff did a great job in cleaning the room everyday. I saw different staff behind the desk during our stay and they were all so friendly and they made us feel like we were at home. Several times the staff at the desk spoke to me by my name when I walked thru the lobby. I was very impressed with the personal touch. I would like to say a special thank you to Paul. He and other staff at the Hotel went out of their way to make us feel comfortable. My wife and I plan on returning to the Hotel Renew as soon as we can.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 12, 2010

The ONLY thing bad about this hotel is that the windows were a bit thin and let in some noise. Overall, it is a fantastic hotel that my wife and I would stay at again in a second. We really liked the trendy décor including the fountain in the lobby. The staff was helpful, cordial, and professional. The rooms were clean and tidy. My wife and I especially appreciated the complimentary Internet access in the room and the continental breakfast (which had many delicious options). The location was close to the bus line and Waikiki Beach.

2  Thank kuehnd96
Reviewed June 11, 2010

We stayed for a little under a week at this hotel. It was our first hotel on our Hawaiian vacation and I hate to say it but I really wanted to stay there for the entire trip! We moved on to Maui and the Big Island which was amazing but our stay at Hotel Renew was by far the best. Loved the decor and the bed was amazingly comfortable. Great breakfast in the morning and the staff was super helpful and friendly. We paid the little bit extra for an ocean view and it was worth it in my view. Because it's not exactly on the beach we did overlook onto the Tiki's bar of the hotel beside us. We could hear some of their entertainment but not during the times when we were sleeping.

I would go back to this hotel in a heartbeat.

Reviewed June 10, 2010

We stayed at Hotel Renew for a few nights on our way back home from Kauai. After our peaceful stay on the quiet island, Honolulu was a real shock. The minute we walked into Hotel Renew however, we felt the serenity and tranquility we were missing. The decor is very cool, lots of green/eco-friendly features, and when we finally did feel like getting out in the hustle and bustle of Waikiki, we were, unbelievably, right in the middle of it once we walked out of the Hotel. The hotel is 1 block from the beach and a variety of shops, restaurants, street performers, etc. Everybody at the hotel was sweet and helpful. And to top it off, a nice breakfast is included. Thanks for a great stay Hotel Renew!

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 6, 2010

We stayed at Hotel Renew from May 24-31. It was great, to say the least! All of the staff were very accomodating, helpful, and very knowledgeable. The location was fantastic - just minutes from the beach, with lots of restaurants, convenience stores, and shopping centres nearby.

We loved pretty much everything about the hotel; but we especially liked the complimentary breakfast: lots of fresh fruit, pastries, coffee, and pineapple juice! Also, the free rentals for beach gear was great!

Special thanks to Angie, Grace, Paul, Dachy, and Shirley for helping make our first trip to Hawaii an amazing one. Mahalo!