Aloha Stadium Swap Meet & Marketplace
Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
Looking for souvenirs? This is the place!!

Reviewed yesterday
gailel2015
Being water & wear your walking shoes!

Reviewed 1 week ago

from $428.00
from $312.00
from $30.37
1,126 results
All reviews t shirts flea market cheap souvenirs souvenir shopping hawaiian souvenirs beach towels vendors selling key chains garage sale place to buy souvenirs unique items the international market board shorts food vendors food stands kona coffee great place to shop
Reviewed yesterday

My husband and I have been to this swap meet twice (11 years apart) and both times were able to find souvenirs here and cheaper than resort prices. Fun atmosphere...many booths. Wear comfortable shoes and start shopping!!

Reviewed 4 days ago

The markets go on and on around the Aloha Stadium. If you miss what your after at one stall, then it's bound to be at another stall further along, selling something similar if not the same. Numerous clothing items seem to be repeated, with plenty of 'Made in China' items for sale, which was not what we were after We were looking and found an unusual jewellery item, made in Hawaii. Wear comfortable footwear, toilets were towards the rear of the markets, below the stadium. Something different and worth and hour or two, but once was enough.

Reviewed 5 days ago

This is a great place to find presents to take home for your friends and family. Very large and take water with you.

Reviewed 6 days ago

Definitely worth a visit and great way to get gifts for the family without paying premium prices. I particuarly liked the local artists and carvers. Would suggest you pack water and snacks as they are quite pricey on site

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Tons of booths with a mix of businesses and yard sale style booths. Most affordable place to get souvenirs (T-shirt’s, water bottles, key chains, Hawaiian themed apparel, fresh and dried fruit).

About 30 minute car ride from Waikiki (we used Lyft for ~$30). We spend about 4 hours at the stadium & I would estimate we saw about 1/2 the booths.

Would recommend everyone should go at least once!

Reviewed 1 week ago

Put your walking shoes on and find all the latest island keepsakes at much lower prices than the stores. Booths are a mix of yard sale items and retailers. Restrooms and food/drink are available. Go early before it gets hot!

1  Thank Sheila D
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This was my second visit to the Swap meet. As noted in some other reviews, there are a lot of "repeats" in terms of the offerings, but I also always found something in one shop, that wasn't available in another. I bought pillow covers, jewelry, dresses, decals and wraps for wearing to the beach. Prices were fantastic compared to other areas of the island. Pillow covers that sold for $11 at the swap meet could be found in the shops at Kailua for almost $40. Also found some fun hawaiian themed ties for my husband. There were some food vendors, but no restaurants. I spent 3 hours wandering around and still did not see it all. Will go back when we return to Oahu.

1  Thank SkiDawg17
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

This is our go-to place for souveniers because of the variety and the abundance of vendors. There are all kinds of products from keychains and t-shirts to windchimes and wood carvings. This is the perfect place to shop for multiple people and to bring back other items besides the traditional keychain or lei souvenier.

1  Thank Lee C
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Parking is only $1 per person. Everything you can imagine to buy as a souvenir of your Hawaii trip you can find here. A Hawaiian shirt that I saw in the ABC Store for $35, I got it here for $11. Good quality material shirt, too. Wednesdays and Saturdays only, 8:00am.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We arrived at the swap meet late in the day. Many of the vendors were shutting down. The booths that remained all had pretty much the same stuff at similar prices. We did find a vendor that sold coconuts with the milk and meat removed that we could mail back home without Department of Ag restrictions. Research "coconut postcards" online for more information.