“Great steak!”

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Waikiki
Cross street: Ohua Avenue
Description: We are the first on Oahu to dry age our steaks in house. We only use 100% USA Source Certified Steaks – that are all natural, with NO growth hormones, NO antibiotics, and NO steroids. Our high heat double broiler seals in the juices and enhances the natural flavors. We are offering traditional sides- and enhancing the menu with favorite classics from Sansei.
Reviewed June 9, 2016 via mobile

On our recent visit to Honolulu, my family wanted to have a nice steak dinner. Our server was attentive and helpful. I had the porterhouse for one and it was one of the better porterhouse steak I have had outside of Peter Lugers. The majority of my family had the fillet and they all seemed to enjoy it. Two of our party ate off the vegan menu and said it was just average. Overall, it was a nice dinning experience. The setting needs some updating (although they have outdoor seating for party's of four or less) and I did have a seat that allowed me to see into the servers prep area and that was a bit distracting. Overall, it was a good dinner and an enjoyable dining experience.

Date of visit: June 2016
2  Thank Nitroc7

Reviewed May 28, 2016

The steaks here are really good. We have eaten here twice. Everything is ordered ala carte, so it makes it kind of expensive if you want a salad or sides with your steak. One nice feature is you can order from the adjoining sushi restaurant. A really nice if you want sushi, just ask for that menu.

Reviewed May 23, 2016

We went to this restaurant due to very high marks on TripAdvisor. But we were actually a little disappointed. I ordered the 30 day aged rather large ribeye. Good. But not worth the money. Wes was our waiter and he was excellent.

Reviewed May 23, 2016

The seafood restaurant was very attentive, and had moist towels. I completely recommend this for someone who likes moist towels.

Reviewed May 20, 2016 via mobile

We thoroughly enjoyed our steak dinners at D. K. Steak House last night. We took advantage of the price fixe offer. I had New York Strip and my wife had the Petite Filet. The price fixe included appetizers, salad, and desert. The steaks were tender and juicy, perfectly cooked. Enjoy!