“Great food & service - if you like steaks, look no further!”
Review of d.k Steak House

d.k Steak House
Reserve with OpenTable
d.k Steak House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #47 of 2,420 Restaurants in Honolulu
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Waikiki
Cross street: Ohua Avenue
Reviewed August 29, 2014

After seeing good reviews on Tripadvisor, we booked via Opentable - nice and easy booking process. Slightly disappointing that on arrival (on time) and being told our table would be about 15 mins, there was no bar to wait in/at, just chairs in the corridor that links this restaurant with Sansei next door. However, once inside, the food was excellent, great fillet and ribeye, cooked exactly as requested. Service was good and there was a good cocktail & wine list. Definitely recommend if you like good quality steaks!

There are newer reviews for d.k Steak House

Reviewed August 28, 2014

I knew this was going to be my last steak before venturing to other islands and after spending the day at Pearl Harbor we were ready to eat. After seated we had several cocktails and then ordered their 30 day aged steaks and they were great. I highly recommend this place to eat and it is part of the Marriott but not a hotel restaurant.

Reviewed August 28, 2014

We've just been to D.K. during our stay on Oahu.
I took the filet mignon - perfectly cooked and seasoned - and my husband the 15 days dry-aged steak... Absolutely delicious! They were both amazing, the meat is soft and juicy (we ordered them rare for the best experience, as suggested by the waitress) and they come at a reasonable price considering the high quality.
The menu includes a lot of local produce, mainly vegetables as sides. I tried the Maui sweet onions and they were great.
One of the best steak house we've been so far.

Reviewed August 24, 2014

My wife and I are probably in the minority here, but our dining experience on Thursday evening was decent, but not exceptional. They did give us a nice table near the window to watch the sunset and the dining room was certainly comfortable. They have outdoor seating but not tonight due to a shower earlier in the day. We ordered the standard bone in rib eye, (not opting to pay the additional tariff for 30 day or longer aging). My wife has a dairy allergy that was communicated to the waiter, so she ordered the lettuce wedge with Russian dressing. When the salad was served, the waiter then advised the dressing was made with milk (that's unusual for Russian dressing which is typically made exclusively with mayo). Anyway, he changed the dressing to balsamic vinigiarette, but if my wife had known about the milk in the Russian dressing, she may have chosen another salad. In any case, my caesar salad and the wedge were nothing special. Same could be said for the rib-eyes ordered medium rare but not cooked that way all around. It was certainly acceptable, although not melt in your mouth, and fell short of our expectations for a great steakhouse experience (we are from the NYC area so we know what a good rib-eye should be like).

Reviewed August 12, 2014

If you love steak this is an exceelent place to go in Waikiki, the service was also excellent, menu is high-end steak house

1  Thank dkmauicondo

Been to d.k Steak House? Share your experiences!