“Incredible Food and Service”
Review of d.k Steak House

d.k Steak House
Reserve with OpenTable
d.k Steak House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #48 of 2,431 Restaurants in Honolulu
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Waikiki
Cross street: Ohua Avenue
Reviewed April 25, 2014

This is a must visit, especially if you are staying in the Marriott. The steak is incredible and the inventive sides on the menu were equally delicious. I actually had a problem with my steak. I ordered a prime rib, and it was really tough. Without me even asking, one of the managers came over and asked how the steak was. I apologized, telling him the steak was really tough, and he apologized and offered to replace it with any other steak. I mean, I was showered with apologies along with a delicious steak. The service was breathtaking and the food was incredible. You will not leave this restaurant without being completely satisfied.

3  Thank Rachel N

Reviewed April 20, 2014

Had a very nice and delicious meal on the patio overlooking the street and Waikiki and got to enjoy the sunset as well. The steaks and wine we reasonably priced for Hawaii in my opinion.

Reviewed April 8, 2014

First- outside seating is limited - so even though they're across from the beach, unless you get a terrace table - no view. Second, the steaks were ok for the most part; I had the filet - ordered medium, but was a bit chewy. When you're old, farsighted and sitting in the dark, you need to count on the chef to get it right. If you're not getting the view in Honolulu, the meal has to be exceptional - especially at these prices.

Booked this place based on all the reviews from TA; can't say I wholly agree with them. If you're not going to get the view, a good friend recommended Hy's off Kuhio. I'll try that next time.

1  Thank aspen5
Reviewed March 25, 2014

The best customer service we have ever experienced. We ate there twice whilst on our honeymoon. The food is exceptionally good along with some fantastic drinks. The manager and the staff are a credit to their profession. Forget Mortons, this is the place to eat. Their steaks were wonderful and the cheesecake was just unbelievable. The lava flows, for drinks were simply fantastic. Totally recommend it! Thank you guys for making our honeymoon so special!!

Reviewed March 24, 2014

My wife and I ate here on a Saturday night. We had to wait in the bar for 20 minutes as we didn't have a reservation. Our server was great and throughly went over the menu and specials. My steak was cooked to perfection and my wife enjoyed hers as well. We split a giant bake potato and a wedge salad. Our server helped us pick a nice wine and we both left full and satisfied.

Been to d.k Steak House? Share your experiences!