“Excellent Breakfast”
Review of goofy cafe & dine

goofy cafe & dine
Ranked #30 of 2,431 Restaurants in Honolulu
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed May 11, 2014

East or Eva end of Waikiki right on Ala Moana, this tucked away place has a nice view of the bustling street life below. They serve breakfast all day and have beer wine and some bar selections. Its actually the great food that will keep me coming back, fresh, organic, local and delicious. Service was good too and I think the staff is bilingual for our Japanese tourists.

Reviewed May 8, 2014

Came for brekkie after reading reviews. Funky little cafe, easy to find on Ala Moana, just outside where we were staying at the Hilton Village.
Ordered the omelette and go my god! Delish! Everything tasted so wonderfully fresh and loved! Avocado was in there and a Portuguese sausage... Side of kale and a whole wheat muffin, I seriously don't think we have had anything that nice since we got here!
Only let down was coffee.. They only have the American pour over brew type... Please get an espresso machine and it will be perfect!!!
Also get a veggie juice!! Delish

Reviewed May 8, 2014

My husband and I dined at Goofy Café and Dine on 5/7/14 for dinner. We were staying at the Hilton Hawaiian Village Resort and wanted to go somewhere good that was within walking distance; we found Goofy via TripAdvisor :-).

The food was very tasty, and local/green to boot! My husband had the green spaghetti, and I had the Cobb salad with Kahuku shrimp. Both were delicious! I've recently switched to a mostly dairy-free and gluten-free diet, so this was perfect.

The service was average; we don't have any complaints, but we didn't experience anything spectacular either. The atmosphere was very nice - casual, low key and relaxing. Lots of surfing stuff for décor.

I thought Goofy Café and Dine was a great value. Both of our meals were $14 - I feel a fantastic price for locally grown fare (especially considering many items came from other Hawaiian islands).

I'd definitely recommend Goofy Café and Dine!

Reviewed May 5, 2014 via mobile

This restaurant is a true gem! We happened to find it by chance and boy, were we pleasantly surprised! The service was great! The menu is a delight! We enjoyed the ahi and the Hawaiian Classic omelet. The eggs were fluffy and the ahi was very fresh. Both were delectable and the green juice was yummy! We will definitely be returning tomorrow to try something different! Word of caution, plates are brought out when they are ready. No problem for us! We enjoyed them as they were presented.

Reviewed May 4, 2014

We went to Goofy about a week after it opened (we were staying at Hawaiian Hilton Village next door and I tried to write a review then but TripAdvisor didn't even know it existed and never replied to my request for it to be listed)

We ambled in for breakfast one day, had such a good meal and then every time we walked past, the owner would see us and welcome us back to Hawaii and his restaurant, even of we we simply walking past.

The food and the service were absolutely magnificent on the occasions we ate there, cannot recommend this highly enough and really looking towards eating there again on my next trip to Honolulu.

And really glad I checked back and found TripAdvisor has now listed it, pleased to have been the first request to review it and now it is on the list

1  Thank JohnMac1947