“Very good!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Neighborhood: Waikiki
Reviewed May 14, 2014

This place is amazing. My husband and I went in March 2014 and ate here a few times. The dinner portions are massive and the range of cheese cakes were out of this world. I recommend red velvet!

Write a ReviewReviews (10,529)

Reviewed May 14, 2014

It had been recommended and I am glad we went (twice). Meals are huge and the second time shared a dessert. Service was very good and in one case exceptional (a tall slim guy but unfortunately I cannot remember his name)

Reviewed May 13, 2014

We frequented the Cheesecake Factory quite a bit on our trip. Being a family of 5 we all have different tastes and we found that the Cheesecake Factory was the perfect place to satisfy all our tastebuds! The service was friendly and the food was always really good. Refills of the drinks kept coming and the food portions are very generous.

Oh and I almost forgot - the cheesecakes were so yummy!!! the only problem is that thre are so many it so hard to choose!

Reviewed May 13, 2014

We came here twice during our stay, first for lunch 2 hours after our flight landed and again for our last dinner in Hawaii. Both times were FANTASTIC!

1st time
We were seated in the main bar area and served by Steve on our first visit who was great to deal with. He explained the menu in detail and gave us his personal opinion on several items. My wife ordered the vietnamese shrimp rolls and I ordered a burger. It took a while for our meals to come out, someone had taken our shrimp order but it was no big deal. After we both smashed our delicious meals we ordered dessert, which was of course some form of chocolate cheesecake! We shared the dessert and both of us were extremely satisfied, the bill was quite reasonable and we decided we would be back again!

2nd time
On our second visit we were served by Chad and seated in an open space area next to the garden area next door. This time we were here for dinner. We tried coming here a couple of times before for dinner but the queues were far too long for us, 1 hour waits. We came here at 5PM on a Monday and there was plenty of room. This time we decided we would order both appetizers and mains... This was the first time we had ever decided on doing this whilst on holiday. My wife ordered the chicken dumplings and I ordered some nachos. I couldn't believe the size of the nachos, thankfully my wife helped me eat some but even then we couldn't finish it. For mains she ordered the prawns with fries and I had a steak. The steak was cooked perfectly and was one of the best steaks I've had. It was now my wife's turn to struggle finishing her meal. Unfortunately neither of us could fit dessert in.

We will definitely be eating here again on our next visit!!!

Reviewed May 13, 2014

Great place withe stunning deeserts.
A course for everyone in the family......
A US brasseril, with good meals.......