“No trip to Waikiki is complete without a stop at TCF.”

The Cheesecake Factory
Ranked #5 of 103 Dessert in Honolulu
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Neighborhood: Waikiki
Billings, Montana, United States
“No trip to Waikiki is complete without a stop at TCF.”
Reviewed November 10, 2013 via mobile

I love it here. The spicy guacamole alone is worth the wait for a table. The food is good and the service is friendly and efficient. I didn't love the banana cheesecake but the pineapple upside down cheesecake more than made up for it.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Czech first
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
“Amazing selection! A must try. ”
Reviewed November 10, 2013 via mobile

This restaurant was right across the street from our hotel. We could see from our balcony that it is a very highly visited restaurant. We waited until about 8pm to go down to eat thinking the wait would not be too long. We ended up waiting about 1 hour. We sat outside and enjoyed watching the people walk by while we waited.

The menu is gigantic. So many options. It took us awhile to decide what we wanted.

The found the food and drinks were great. Prices very reasonable and service was also great. For such a busy restaurant we did not feel rushed but we also did not feel ignored. A nice evening. Because of the size of the restaurant it is quite noisy. But once seated it seams to diminish. We would stop by again next time we are in Honolulu.

Sydney
“Good value”
Reviewed November 9, 2013 via mobile

The meals were large and very good value, I had the cheeseburger which was drowning in a creamy sauce of some description, it was ok, but Teddy's has it all over this burger. Hubby had the steak and chips with a mac and cheese on the side which he enjoyed. We took a cheesecake home to share but it wasn't very special, just average. The wait for a table is long but Waikiki is so beautiful outside it's not a big deal. Our waitress was shocking, had a big chip on her shoulder, but all the other staff seemed happy and friendly.

Visited October 2013
Seattle, Washington
“Food is Great”
Reviewed November 9, 2013

So, during our two week stay in Honolulu, we went here twice. First time was for a meal and dessert. Wait was a bit long, but always feel like it's worth it. Think this place is always busy for dinner, so probably a good idea to come a little early. Food is always in such large proportions at Cheesecake Factory, but here felt like it was more than my previous trip to one. Maybe that's just because I live abroad and used to smaller portions at this point.

Our server was really great too. My meal came with a side that I had changed to their wonderful garlic mashed potatoes. Unfortunately in the middle of my potatoes was a huge chunk of a potato that didn't get mashed up. Was a bit hard too, so it wasn't like I could just eat it and move on. I told our server of this and she promptly went to the kitchen and got me another side of potatoes. She was really great.

We both enjoyed our desserts. Husband had Vanilla Bean Cheesecake which is always good. I had the Red Velvet Cheesecake which is always fantastic.

Second trip the last night we were there we went just for dessert. It was a bit of a wait, but that was okay. My husband got the wonderful pineapple upside down cheesecake. So good. I got the White Chocolate Caramel Macadamia Nut cheesecake. That was divine. I thought it'd just be a few macadamia nuts in there, but no. The whole interior of the thing was full of them. It was just an amazing piece of cheesecake.

This particular place is quite large but always busy. It's definitely worth the wait though.

• Visited November 2013
Newcastle, Australia
“Great Selection.”
Reviewed November 8, 2013

We ate here a few times in our 3 week holiday and it never disappointed we loved it.The meals are huge but all fantastic. The service was some of the best in Waikiki. There is a wait at peak times and I wouldn't bother coming at dinner time as its packed even though it is a huge place with lots of seating,it is really popular.I couldnt fault the place and look forward to returning in the future. We did have a desert take away on e evening and it took me 3 attemts at the chocolate cake omg it was massive but so very good,my husband had the cookie dough cheesecake and said it was devine. This place is a must on your visit list.

• Visited September 2013