“Never disappoints!”

The Cheesecake Factory
Ranked #7 of 103 Dessert in Honolulu
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: Waikiki
The Villages, Florida
“Never disappoints!”
Reviewed February 28, 2013 via mobile

We really don't like going to a restaurant that we can go to at home while on vacation however this place is an exception to the rule! The food is always great, the service is always really good to great! I do think this location is better than the Cheesecake Factory at home. We were fortunate that it is open..I heard they were closed for 2 weeks due to a fire..they just reopened! Welcome back!!!

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Coventry, RI, USA
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Open air restaurant”
Reviewed February 26, 2013

I eat at The Cheesecake Factory frequently in my home state, so I was pleased to see one on vacation also. The difference here was that they served fresh, local fish dishes and the birds were just flying around enjoying the open air seating. It was so nice to be outside and eating local cuisine while at one of my favorite, trusted restaurants.

Visited October 2012
Todmorden, United Kingdom
“Best restaurant in the world!”
Reviewed February 26, 2013

This is the best restaurant in the world!!! Food is amazing and you get loads!!! We had to keep taking out and I had to get the lunch size at dinner. You must visit here if you visit America/ Hawaii and the cheesecakes are out of the world! Oh I'm so hungry!!!

Visited June 2012
“amazing!”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

The place is always packed! Im amazed theres only one in waikiki! as people queue for hours for a table in the evening. Well worth it though. The food is amazing ( massive portions too ) I highly recommend the philly cheesesteak! the cheesecakes are out of this world! so much choice! I love it! A huge tip....sit at the bar, you can go in straightaway, and no queuing time.

• Visited March 2012
Millom, England, United Kingdom
“Poor service”
Reviewed February 23, 2013

The server was a little cocky as he did not write any of our order down, then forgot one of the starters. My friend ordered a burger which was to be well done and it turned up very pink. He took it away but when it returned the mushroom topping was stone cold. His manager did apologise but this is the first time in many visits I have been disappointed with the Cheesecake Factory.

Visited September 2012