“It is a good one”

The Cheesecake Factory
Ranked #6 of 102 Dessert in Honolulu
Cuisines: Italian, American
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Kids, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Waikiki
Chickamauga, Georgia
“It is a good one”
Reviewed January 9, 2013

Most of the time we wouldn't go to common chains on a trip like this, but it is something we always try to hit on our annual girls trip because neither of us has a CF near our homes. Great service, friendly server and of course YUMMY food! :) Love the patio!

Visited July 2012

• Polish first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Vancouver, Canada
“If you don't like the wait, try eating at the bar, but the wait is worth it”
Reviewed January 9, 2013 via mobile

The place was packed and rightfully so. The menu is extensive and one that can please any pallet!! I had the steak and while it was a bit on the thin side, it was cooked exactly how I asked for it and was very tender. Could not fit the cheesecake in but my neighbor said the are fantastic. Good place to eat!

Wollongong, Australia
“Huge Meals, Very Good Value”
Reviewed January 8, 2013

My family and I have dined here on many occasions and the only problem is usually the wait for a table. Of course you are issued with a buzzer to let you know when it is your turn.

The meals are quite large and the service is normally speedy. It is quite a large restaurant with a second bar and dining area at the very back.

If you are a single person wishing to dine alone you can sit at either bar and have your dinner there without having to wait for a table. The bartenders are very pleasant and it is interesting to watch them at work.

Sunday brunch is very nice particularly if you can get a table outside. Looking forward to our next visit.

Visited June 2012
4 Thank Kim11P
adelaide
“Great food choices great prices, long wait”
Reviewed January 7, 2013

Be prepared to wait up to 1 hour or more for a table so put your name down early around 5pm for dinner. Seats 250 but flat out all day makes over 1 million a month so explains the reputation. Great menu, banana cream pie fantastic not too sweet, red velvet has a lot of reviews but it is not a cheesecake, more like a cake, worth the wait but allow the time

Visited December 2012
2 Thank huttshouse
Brisbane, Australia
“Too noisy for me”
Reviewed January 6, 2013

We love the huge variety of meals on the menu but I personally found the place too noisy especially the band on the night we were there. Perhaps I'm getting old but over an hours wait for a table is wearing a little thin for me. I must admit we took the pager and went for a walk during the hour. Nice food, disappointed with my cocktail, I don't think I'll return. Many other options in Waikiki.

Visited December 2012