“Aqua Palms and Spa is the best in Honolulu”
Review of Aqua Palms Waikiki

Aqua Palms Waikiki
Ranked #57 of 84 Hotels in Honolulu
HAWAII
“Aqua Palms and Spa is the best in Honolulu”
Reviewed September 26, 2012

I am a resident of Hawai'i and stay at Aqua Palms whenever I'm on Oahu. I've been staying at this property for over 5 years and will not stay at any other hotel for various reasons. 1. Aqua gives the best rates 2. it's safe 3. it's convenient 4. it's clean. I'm so used to this property and plan my trips around the hotel's availability. I've also stayed here when recovering from surgeries and the housekeepers especially delia sp? have been extremely accomodating. Hotel is quiet, easy to access and easy to get in and out of Waikiki. All the staff are great, and I can't thank Erik enough for all of his assistance. They truly know how to treat return guest. The only concern I do have at this moment is their parking pass situation. I do not like their new parking pass system and hope they come up with a better solution. My advice would be to go back to the colored paper, and not only include the dates but the license plate number.

Room Tip: don't travel when I'm there so I can get a room...lol lower floors are better due to the fac...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank I_LUV_TRAVELLIN
aquapalmsandspa, General Manager at Aqua Palms Waikiki, responded to this review, October 3, 2012
Aloha I_LUV_TRAVELLIN:

A many time repeat vistor, that is awesome!

It is great to hear that we are your property of choice when in Oahu. I'm delighted to hear that both Erik in reservations and Delia in housekeeping have been helpful and accommodating.

I appreciate your feedback about our parking pass system and we will take your comments into consideration was we evaluate the system moving forward.

Please be sure to stop in and say "Aloha" the next time you are visting!

Patty Maher

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (372)
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
California
Reviewed September 24, 2012

I can only say that this was the best service I ever experienced! From Ryan at the Front Desk to Lester at Bell Services, the team at Aqua Palms was the most genuinely friendly I ever met! My room, though a little small, was comfortable and very clean (I'm the kind of traveler who carries a flashlight and takes the bed apart to check!) But the outstanding support in the lobby - they offer complimentary coffee and lemon water as well as apples, a cozy sitting group and tables large enough for a business meeting - was outstanding! Ryan, you made my life a lot better with your assistance! Mahalo to everyone for the wonderful time, your kindness and true caring. The location is great! Lots of restaurants and the beach just minutes away. I will be back!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank marionrr
Aloha Marionrr:

WOW, the best service ever! That is quite a statement and one I am very proud to hear.

It is great to see that both Ryan at the front desk and Lester in the bell department were helpful and friendly during your stay.

Please be sure to contact me directly for your return visit and we will be sure to take excellent care of you!

Montgomery
Reviewed September 24, 2012

What a great hotel! We could not afford to stay at a Hilton, and for the price it was wonderful. We stayed 10 memory filled days. We took the Reilly right outside the door every day, there was easy access to the beach and it was a very nice neighborhood. All the staff was friendly and helpful I would stay again if I had the opportunity

• Stayed July 2012
1 Thank Terry A
Aloha G A:

Great value, easy access and friendly staff are just a few of our many selling points!

Mahalo for sharing your recent 10 day stay with us.

It will be a pleasure to serve you again on your return visit!

Taipei, Taiwan
Reviewed September 23, 2012

i missed my fight schedule, so i try to visited in real Honolulu and just stay one night. my friend help me to choose this hotel, a city view room. i like the staff on the counter were very kindly to me and the room's key is very Hawaii style with coconut picture. of course, the rooms also is 100% Hawaii style. rooms is really quiet and the hotel is very convenient , there is ATM machines in the lobby and ABC shop nearby ( walk for 3 mins only)

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
Aloha Mavis7012:

I'm sorry to hear that missed your flight schedule but delighted that your friend referred you to stay with us!

We are happy that you enjoyed our Hawaii style!

Please come stay with us again when you have a little more time to enjoy our beautiful island and property.

wakefield
Reviewed September 22, 2012

hi just back from hawaii :( stayed in the aqua palms for 11 nights great hotel in a really good location. we stayed in a city view room it was very comfortable very clean always clean towels clean bedding every 4th day the rooms have microwave fridge coffee maker with free coffee everyday. all the staff in the hotel were so friendly they were always happy to help you with anythiing. also josh who books trips located in the lobby was really good we booked our trips with him and enjoyed every all we did. It was only 5 to ten min walk to beach or the center. beach towels and beach chairs are free .
we would definitely stay at the aqua palms again love it :)

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank golfwakefield
Aloha Golfwakefield:

WOW another long stay!

It is always a pleasure to hear positive comments about the property and in particular our friendly and accommodating staff!

Yes, save room in your suitcase, beach towels and beach chairs are both available complimentary at the front desk for use during.

It ouwld be our pleasure to serve you again on a return visit!

Trentham
Reviewed September 21, 2012

Hotel staff were very friendly, helpful and efficient. We arrived just after 9.30am to ask could we leave our luggage, and the staff checked us into our room early. Our 10th floor room had a good view of both Diamond Head and the ocean. Easy walking distance from shops, restaurants, bars, and the huge Ala Moana shopping centre. Room was clean and comfortable. Concierge booked everything we wanted at short notice, and offered very helpful advice on the best offers available. Would definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: Rooms on the upper floors have better views, sea breeze, and are quieter.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank FirelookoutTrentham
Aloha FirelookoutTrentham:

Mahalo for sharing your recent stay at the Aqua Palms Waikiki.

It was great to see that we were able to accommodate your early arrival and get you into a room right away.

All of the staff and management look forward to serving you again in the near future!

oxford england
Reviewed September 20, 2012

We stayed in a city view room for 10 nights which had two very comfortable double beds and was very clean and quiet. The staff are friendly and helpful and the location is good being just across the road from the beach and 10 minutes walk from the Ala Moana shopping centre. The bus stop is very handy and there are coffee bars and restaurants within minutes of the hotel. All in all very good value for money and would recommend. Had microwave, coffee maker, large fridge, coffee replaced every day as were the toiletries if needed. Pool adequate although more of a plunge pool. Our only criticism was lack of kettle but not a big deal.

Room Tip: City view room with balcony was really quiet.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
3 Thank OxfordEnglandGaynor
Aloha OxfordEnglandGaynor:

Mahalo for taking the time to share your experience for your 10 night stay at the Aqua Palms Waikiki.

I'm delighted to hear that you enjoyed the proeprty and its location.

We have made note of your comments regarding lack of a kettle and now have them available upon request with our housekeeping department.

All of the staff and management of the Aqua Palms look forward to serving you again in the near future.