“New management, the same staff”

Mabuhay Cafe & Restaurant
Ranked #1,280 of 2,370 Restaurants in Honolulu
Cuisines: Filipino
Good for: Local cuisine
Neighborhood: Downtown Honolulu
New York City, New York
“New management, the same staff”
Reviewed February 4, 2013

This is our second time here and they're under new management but the staff were retained. We ordered fried pork and pancit bihon. The food was good and tasty. The staff were nice and the service was prompt. This place is located in Chinatown. There's a meter parking nearby.

• Visited January 2013

Hawaii
“masarat..delicious”
Reviewed February 26, 2012

I've been a regular for over 40 years 'n even my girls now in their 30s love the food here. When we first started eating here many of the customers were surprised to see a Japanese couple ordering a variety of dishes other than pansit and adobo. My favorites are dinuguan, pusit adobo, shrimp sarsiado, sari sari, fried silet, and halo halo for dessert. Sit away from the jukebox.

• Visited February 2012
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“dinadraan at fried pork...”
Reviewed July 16, 2008

dinadraan at fried pork, wash it down with a San Miguel and some Phil Pop from the dukebox-

Sinagang is great, tinola not so great...way better than golden coin, love the plastic checkered tablecloth

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Well, the food here is way better than the ones I've had at Golden Coin. As usual, I don't understand the price to...”
Reviewed January 12, 2008

Well, the food here is way better than the ones I've had at Golden Coin. As usual, I don't understand the price to justify foods not at all that appealing to me.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Sarap! I love the Pancit...”
Reviewed January 9, 2008

Sarap! I love the Pancit Canton and the Mongo with Paria and Shrimp. They will even make it vegetarian in case you are so inclined. Their Crispy Pata is also good, too. MMMM...pork fat...