Waikiki Resort Hotel
  • Breakfast included
Hilton Waikiki Beach(Honolulu)
  • Restaurant
1,727 results
All reviewskorean restaurantgreat locationkorean airlinesbreakfast buffetwould stay here againbell deskfront desk staffshort walk to the beachshops and restaurantsbeach towelsbeds were comfortableocean viewper daymini fridgestreet noisediamond headblock
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 7, 2011

My family and I stayed for 2 weeks in June 2011. We traveled with another family member and they stayed in a separate room for the same length of time. We were treated exceptionally well by the Front Office Manager, Adam Miyasato! We had a couple of issues arise during our stay, which is to be expected when staying for such a long duration, but all of our issues were dealt with promptly and exceeded our highest expectations!! This was our second stay at the Waikiki Resort, due to the proximity to the beach, clean rooms, security, value, parking, washer/dryer availability, and friendliness of staff! In my opinion, this hotel is a tremendous value for the aforementioned reasons and many others!! Mahalo to the Waikiki Resort for making our stay in Waikiki such a memorable one and we will see you again in the future!

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank Hector H
Reviewed September 4, 2011

My daughter & I just spent 8 days at the Wakiki Resort Hotel. We had a partial ocean view room which was great to wake up to every morning. We tried the buffet breakfast during our stay which was very nice. The location was so convenient, one minute walk to the beach & one minute walk to the bus stop to the Ala Moana Shopping Centre. The tour desk is run by Expedia staff who were fantastic in arranging a few day trips and an evening Luau for us, thank you, Walter, once again for all your help. There is free Wi Fi in the lobby which is very handy & laundry facilities in the basement area of the hotel.
They will supply you with towels for both the pool & the beach. BTW, nice pool area too, great for dipping into after the beach. Just to sum up, it felt like a home away from home. I'm going to recommend this hotel to all my friends. To be honest, I spent hours looking at other hotels & reviews before I booked this Hotel and I was very pleased with my choice. Thank you Wakiki Resort Hotel for making our holiday so wonderful! I'm looking forward to spending more time in the future at this Hotel

Room Tip: Get a room with a partial ocean view
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank 24Margie
Reviewed August 28, 2011

After an arduous summer schedule, my mother and I took a much needed vacation and stayed at the Waikiki Resort Hotel. The staff, especially the Expedia staff, was helpful. The rooms were kept in clean condition with complimentary coffee and a beautiful partial ocean view. What I appreciated most was the location--it took mere minutes to walk to Waikiki Beach.
There was also free Internet in the lobby for those who have wireless connection. Otherwise, there is an Internet "office" with several computers for use. I will definitely be returning!

Room Tip: Go directly to the hotel's website and book rooms for special rates and view pictures of the rooms beforehand.
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Gracie721
Reviewed August 20, 2011

My cousin got married on August 16th, 2011, & chose this hotel to reserve a block of rooms for her guests. I didn't check the discounted rate because I was able to get a government rate for at least 33% off on the Jr. Suite. That was the first thumbs up.

We arrived 2.5 hours before check-in and the room was already available. A very big plus for them to generously let us check-in early. The wedding was at 5pm in the Kahala Resort. So we were able to eat, take a nap, & visit my aunt & uncle in another room.

We stayed in room 1713, a corner junior suite. The extra sink, microwave oven, & fridge were very convenient. The double bed was comfy and the sheets felt very clean. The sofabed is comfortable as a couch; as a bed, it was small for two adults. My father ended sleeping on the couch cushions on the floor.

The partial ocean view showed us the surfers in the light blue-blue waters. Balcony had two chairs and the breeze was nice.

Parking is free, unlike most hotels in Waikiki who charge $20-25 per day. Our stay was short (14 hours) so we did not have time to use the $15 voucher for the restaurant adjacent to the lobby, we received on check-in.

I liked that we were near the International Marketplace, a block from the beach, and on the Diamondhead side of Waikiki Beach. It was quiet and relaxing.

• Stayed: August 2011
Reviewed August 11, 2011

I'm going to make this review short since already reviewed it last year. My wife and I returned to celebrate our third wedding anniversary. Like I wrote in my last review. We made friends for life. A very big Maholo to Sherri from reservations and her family for making this a very memorable trip. She bought my wife and myself a beautiful fruit basket for our anniversary. The front desk staff as usual was excellent with directions, answering questions or just greeting us everytime we passed the front desk. Maholo to Nancy, Branden and Susie. As you can see from other reviews this place is a hidden gem just a block from the beach. Don't hesitate to book here. The property is nice but the staff is even nicer.

• Stayed: August 2011