TripAdvisor
Inbox
Search
Review Highlights
Relaxing day with Capt. Bob's crew

We took the tour for the 5th time in October. Each time we visit Honolulu, this is a must for us... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
NewportBeach72
Newport Beach, California
Snorkeling and sun

We did the snorkeling adventure. The staff was awesome and friendly, we went out to the sandbar to... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
313tammieg
Anderson, Indiana
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Oahu
Xtreme Parasail
1,108 Reviews
from $26.00
from $60.00
from $103.66
from $40.00
More Info
All reviews sand bar played volleyball kaneohe bay volleyball net bbq lunch sea turtles life jackets turtle spotting change of clothes helpful crew pineapple large turtles snorkeling gear boat ride jenner picnic boats
Selected filters
Reviewed June 23, 2014

Great guides and captin. This is a MUST as you get to play volley ball in the ocean, snorkel with turtles and food/drink and transportation is encluded. great tour one of my favorite tour I went on great price as well. ....................................................................................................................................................................................................

Reviewed June 17, 2014 via mobile

This adventure was too much fun. The staff are super friendly and very fun. We stopped at a huge sandbar which was really neat, they throw up a volleyball net and play around some. The lunch was sub par but I didn't expect much coming from a boat kitchen. Turtle sight-seeing-guaranteed to see giant sea turtles! The snorkeling was a lot of fun, everything you need is provided and we saw a lot of fish on the reef. Great experience!

Reviewed June 8, 2014

We took the Captain Bob's snorkel picnic sail again this year and this time brought friends who were a bit disappointed in Oahu on their previous visits. Captain Bob's changed their opinion of Oahu altogether. Of course a company would have to try really hard to mess up a trip out in Kaneohe Bay, but Captain Bob's does try to go the extra mile to add fun and humor to the adventure. What the ship lacks in bells and whistles, the staff make up for with their friendly, casual attitude and just an overall Aloha vibe. The food was great and the snorkel gear was pretty good. One word of advise, LISTEN to the staff when they tell you that the turtles will swim away if you get too close. Fortunately I was one of the fist ones in the water so I was able to get a good look at the turtles, but soon they were swarmed by tourists trying to get photos so they took off pretty quickly.

Reviewed May 18, 2014 via mobile

My partner and I had the best day! Out Host was a laugh and the crew on the boat were very attentive all day, very knowledgeable about the area and made us feel very comfortable. Playing Volleyball on the sandbar was a highlight with plenty of time for a game or two or even to practice snorkeling if your a beginner. But then the reef well it's true be the first one in or the last one out and you will get to swim with turtles. We were even lucky enough to see blue lip manta rays! All in all we would highly suggest this cruise we LOVED it.

Reviewed April 20, 2014

My wife and I had a great time playing volleyball, eating lunch, viewing turtles from the boat and in the water. The crew was exceptionally accomodating, full of fun and professional. Live music provided by Jared during lunch was great soothing. The reef we snorkled on was teaming with a wide variety of fish. There was plenty of time to snorkel. Only two people were still in the water when it came time to leave. The reef was crowded with about 50 snorkelers from two boats at first, but it thinned out. We used our tour experience to snorkel on our own a couple times later on public beaches. Most of the people wore life jackets and Ryan the lifeguard was ready to help anyone in trouble. My wife was stung by a couple of jelly fish because she didn't follow the safety instructions and swam around the opposite side of the reef. First aid was took care of the problem quickly. I will recommend this trip to everyone headed that direction.

Date of experience: April 2014