“great would go again!”

Book In Advance
More Info
$246.88*
and up
Oahu Sky and Sea Combo: Helicopter Tour with Sunset Dinner Cruise or Atlantis...
More Info
$241.12*
and up
Oahu Atlantis Submarine Adventure and Sunset Dinner Cruise
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Enjoy an evening of tasty food, entertainment, and unforgettable views aboard the sleek and state-of-the-art Atlantis Cruises vessel.
Reviewed October 1, 2013

This was a great cruise a sunset dinner cruise out to diamond head the food was good the staff were great very friendly the boat was lovely it can be a bit choppy but not too bad if you go on tuesday or friday you get to stay out to see the fireworks show which is great. Would go again and recommend it.

Reviewed September 29, 2013

We went on the navatek dinner cruise , it was a excellent night ,entertainment was great ,food was beautiful, staff very friendly would do it again.

Reviewed September 29, 2013

Well organised. We had sit down meal, lobster and beef. They cracked lobster for us and it was a good size, not stingy! Beef was lovely, dessert beautiful. Service great, entertainment good. Highly recommend. We didn't have a window but it didn't matter, I went outside to take photos.
Well worth the money but go on Tues or Friday, you get a longer cruise because they stop for the fireworks.

Reviewed September 24, 2013

The lady that sold us this cruse told us it's the smoothest one you could go on. WRONG! I got so sea sick I thought I was going to die. Food my husband said was average. I wasn't able to eat anything. Fire works good. Everyone was very kind and concerned about me. Which I appreciated very much. Wish I could had seen my picture of my husband and I closer. I was so sick I couldn't really look. Think it was a good one. We were celebrating our 30th anniversary and wanted a good picture. Oh well that was my fault not theirs.

Reviewed September 21, 2013

This cruise was awesome all you can eat crabs WOW the entertainment was great the hula dancers and guys dancers the sunset so romantic met new people this cruise was on point. MAHALO

Been to Atlantis Cruises? Share your experiences!