They have their heart in the right place, but this attraction, unfortunately, was just a fail. I give you my honest assessment of this experience so that you don't spend your money on something that you will ultimately regret paying so much for.
- You get to go on a cruise.
- Staff is friendly.
- The one free drink was decent.
- The views outside of Oahu were breathtaking.
- It's RIDICULOUSLY overpriced for what you get (I did the combo with the Atlantis Submarine tour... I don't recommend this either -- see my other review on this).
- The food is edible, but that's about it. Sadly, I could make better food at home. Also, they didn't even announce there was dessert, so I missed this portion of the meal when I was outside.
- The entertainment was just awkward. People were dancing and singing at the end, but I chose to go outside with my friend and enjoy the beautiful views.
- You will be seated at a table with a bunch of other people, so it's the luck-of-the-draw whether you will enjoy these conversations or not. It's NOT an intimate environment. It feels more like someone set up a graduation party on a boat and all of your loudest and worst relatives showed up to eat bad food.
- The fuel from the ship is very smelly on the back where you go to stand and view Oahu outside. Stick to the second and third levels, and avoid the first level.
Skip it. Choose an excursion that doesn't have a dinner included and enjoy the views of Oahu.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.