“Price is Overly Inflated for What You Get”
Review of Atlantis Cruises

Atlantis Cruises
Book In Advance
More Info
$246.88*
and up
Oahu Sky and Sea Combo: Helicopter Tour with Sunset Dinner Cruise or Atlantis...
More Info
$241.12*
and up
Oahu Atlantis Submarine Adventure and Sunset Dinner Cruise
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Enjoy an evening of tasty food, entertainment, and unforgettable views aboard the sleek and state-of-the-art Atlantis Cruises vessel.
Reviewed May 27, 2013

They have their heart in the right place, but this attraction, unfortunately, was just a fail. I give you my honest assessment of this experience so that you don't spend your money on something that you will ultimately regret paying so much for.

PROS:

- You get to go on a cruise.
- Staff is friendly.
- The one free drink was decent.
- The views outside of Oahu were breathtaking.

CONS:

- It's RIDICULOUSLY overpriced for what you get (I did the combo with the Atlantis Submarine tour... I don't recommend this either -- see my other review on this).
- The food is edible, but that's about it. Sadly, I could make better food at home. Also, they didn't even announce there was dessert, so I missed this portion of the meal when I was outside.
- The entertainment was just awkward. People were dancing and singing at the end, but I chose to go outside with my friend and enjoy the beautiful views.
- You will be seated at a table with a bunch of other people, so it's the luck-of-the-draw whether you will enjoy these conversations or not. It's NOT an intimate environment. It feels more like someone set up a graduation party on a boat and all of your loudest and worst relatives showed up to eat bad food.
- The fuel from the ship is very smelly on the back where you go to stand and view Oahu outside. Stick to the second and third levels, and avoid the first level.

OVERALL IMPRESSION:

Skip it. Choose an excursion that doesn't have a dinner included and enjoy the views of Oahu.

3  Thank rikerwt
There are newer reviews for Atlantis Cruises

Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

I've taken many excursions in the past off of cruise ships but my stay in Waikiki was just made more memorable after the Novatek dinner cruise in Oahu. The crew were extremely accommodating and versatile. Just like on a cruise ship their duties range from Customer Service to entertainment. The show was very entertaining and funny and the food was excellent. I would highly recommend this for anybody visiting here and know that this will be a great memory for them.

Reviewed May 4, 2013

to start the bus took 1 hour and 15 minutes to go 15 mins down the road as we were the first hotel to be picked up. Did a round of pickups then straight back past our hotel on the way to the marina.
we did the "royal" dinner.Seating was awful my husband and i were in the middle of a large japanese table and another couple seated so close it was as if we were on the same table. Food was terrible. Cold dishes were warm, hot dishes were cold. Dessert cake soggy. inside looked like a bingo hall. outdated and very shabby. So much for dinner "cruise" we had already finished the 3rd of 5 courses before we even left. only 17 ppl allowed on top deck at any time. Terrible waste of money! dont waste your time! VERY EXPENSIVE for no value over $250

2  Thank amandaleeeighty... G
Reviewed April 27, 2013

We really enjoyed this. This was a wondeful dinner cruse. The view from our table was amazing. We sat with some wonderful people. So sweet. They had live entertainment and the MC was great! While we were out on deck taking in the sights there were several dolphins racing in front of the boat. There were even 2 baby dolphins. It was so amazing to watch. This was a great evening and we would hightly recommend it. It was worth every penny and then some. We will be doing this again when we return.

3  Thank 0501MVKG
Reviewed April 14, 2013

waste of money, nothing special was seen from boat. Whales were fare, we saw them better from hotel on Kauai.
Lot of time was waste in porrt regarding to high traffic.
I really don't recommend this activity.

2  Thank Viktor B

Been to Atlantis Cruises? Share your experiences!