“Beatles done proud”
Review of Fourever Fab Show

Fourever Fab Show
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: A live musical, sound and a look-alike recreation of the Beatles' career from 1966 through 1970. Complete costume changes, vintage instruments, concert sound and lighting, and full multi-media experience. Great for entire family and it is a "MUST" see night show for any Beatle fans!
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Stairs / elevator, Activities for young children, Food available for purchase
Reviewed May 30, 2014

These guys give a great performance , very entertaining great sound, and loved the flash background footage , history , gone but never forgotten , brilliant night

2  Thank Joan P

Reviewed May 26, 2014

I love the Beatles and this show called Fourever Fab in Waikiki is the Real deal.
First of all it combines Hawaii with the Beatles in a giant Ball Room with a Volcano motif. During the show, you can get up and dance or stay in you r seat and listen. These guys WORK! from what I remember they did at least three costume changes combined with a professional audio visual backdrop of original TV images from the time frame they are performing (they cover the Beatles entire career).
The sound was unbelievably professional as was the video, they must pipe it in from vegas. The guy who does Paul stops the show at one point and George Harrison performs acoustic to prove they are not dubbing over the music. George Harrison plays "as my guitar gently weeps" and it is unbelievable!
In the end, they all meet the crowd in the lobby and talk to them and take pics in front of a backdrop. If you like the Beatles. GO SEE THIS SHOW!!!

3  Thank Aaron M
Reviewed May 19, 2014

We were fortunate enough to get tickets for this wonderful tribute band's first performance in their new venue in Waikiki -- now located at Sheraton Princess Kaiulani Hotel.

We took our Aussie friends that were visiting the island, and had a wonderful time. The performances by all 4 members were excellent, but I want to call out what I think were surprise performances by "George" and "Ringo". Awesome guitar solos and drums, and surprisingly great voices too. "Paul" and "John" were also excellent, but as the leads, that was somewhat to be expected. So It was just great that all four truly were "Fabulous".

"Paul" did a great job engaging with the crowd, even getting us all on our feet for some "Twist & Shout". Background graphics were also fun, as was revisiting some of the memories from the 60's.

My only suggestions for the Sheraton PK venue would be to include the ability to purchase drinks during the show. Would seem like a good revenue move by them as well ;-)

In any case -- check out the show when you get a chance. Who doesn't love to clap and sing along with the Beatles -- and live! Great for all ages!

1  Thank sfcrisp
Reviewed May 18, 2014

I bought these tickets on groupon.com cause it seemed like a fun thing for my boyfriend and I to do. I love tribute bands and were both huge fans of The Beatles.

Originally the show was supposed to be at the Pacific Beach hotel, but moved to the Princess Kaiulani! We were staying in town on a "staycation" so I was happy that it over closer to where our hotel was! I also work across the street at the Moana Surfrider, and would have to walk over to the pk where our office is so I noticed the setup for the show.

The show was GREAT!!! The guys sound amazing, exactly like The Beatles :) Their outfits were awesome. I liked how they changed them as they traveled through the different decades of the Fab Four. Since it was only their second or third show at the pk, they had some sound problems, but I didn't mind and I'm sure the rest of the audience didn't as well. They played right through it because....stuff happens. The audience interaction was fun too! We got to sing along and dance.

After the show most of the guys were hanging around so I got to take a picture with 3 of them(ringo disappeared. lol) They were super nice and cool to talk to.

Living here, we will definitely go back and see another show!

Mucho Mahalos for a great show!

1  Thank alikona_marie
Reviewed May 15, 2014

This is show is great for everyone of all ages. Great musical experience of Beatles' hits that had my 10 year old and 15 month old also dancing.

1  Thank Wendy B