TripAdvisor

from $89.00
from $89.00
from $166.50
More Info
All reviews sunset tour photography skills private tour professional photographer great shots photo tips camera settings highly recommend this tour small group great tour amazing photos learned how picture taking learn how take photos half day tour sea turtles
Selected filters
Reviewed April 23, 2019

My daughter and I were fortunate enough to have a private afternoon excursion with Patti last week. During our few hours with her she shared a number of off-the-beaten track locations which enabled us to see parts of the island we otherwise wouldn't have seen as well as learn new photographic techniques. Patti was generous in sharing her knowledge and expertise. I would highly recommend this company and experience

1  Thank mcculloch_home
Marie T, Owner at Blue Hawaii Photo Tours, responded to this reviewResponded May 26, 2019

Aloha
Thank you for your review. Patti enjoyed spending time with you and your daughter. We get a lot of mother-daughter couples on tour which we love.

Reviewed April 21, 2019

My tour was not cancelled even though I was the only one attending. I really appreciated that because it was my only chance of doing a photo tour. I was given great tips about my camera which I had forgotten how to use :) the locations were good, I’m not the greatest fan of landscapes, but it is Hawai’i so it is beautiful. I was also taken to take pictures of some beautiful flowers and a lighthouse because I was asked what I preferred. Amazing customer service!

1  Thank Kristin L

Aloha Kristin,
It was a pleasure to meet you and do the Sunset tour with you. I'm happy you got some great shots of both the lighthouses and our beautiful plumeria flowers.
marie

Reviewed April 16, 2019

Pick up on time. Marie was an excellent guide. I was the only person on the tour with a phone. Everybody else had cameras. Marie was good at providing every person with one on one time in addition to general information about camera functions, lighting, use of shadows, natural light, reflections to enhance your shots. Her feedback was invaluable. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Blue Hawaii Photo Tours. Should I return to Hawaii i will definitely do another tour.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Marie T, Owner at Blue Hawaii Photo Tours, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2019

Aloha Travel
Thank you for your review. The phone cameras are great! Yes... next time let's do the Island Tour or Sunrise plus Island Tour togeher.

Reviewed April 16, 2019

Marie was a great guide! Not only was she so knowledgeable about photography, but about the island of Oahu as well. Marie was so warm and welcoming as soon as we boarded the bus for the Sunrise Tour. She took us to beautiful spots around the island which later helped us plan the rest of our vacation. My husband and I are both beginners on a mirrorless and DSLR camera and after the tour, we felt like we learned a lot about photo concepts. We were able to use those skills to take wonderful pictures the rest of our vacation. I highly recommend this tour. You will meet great people and see breathtaking views of Oahu.

Aloha Leslee Ann
I enjoyed meeting you and your husband. Thanks for getting us early for the Sunrise Tour. It's totally worth it. I'm happy you got great photos of your Hawaiian vacation. See you both next time.

Reviewed April 9, 2019

Such a delightful experience. Marie set us up for fabulous sunrise photos on a lava beach. That was followed by a tour of the island with multiple photo locations. A huge amount of knowledge was shared including Hawaii’s history, wildlife information, and tips and tricks to improve my photography. I would recommend this to anyone with a camer-even if it is on a smartphone!!!

Aloha Erin,
I'm so glad you had a wonderful time on tour. We have a passion for the island's history and wildlife as well as photography... and we love to share it. You did my favorite tour the Sunrise plus Island tour which gives a great overview of the island. See you again.
marie