TripAdvisor

from $89.00
from $89.00
from $166.50
More Info
All reviews sunset tour photography skills private tour professional photographer great shots photo tips camera settings highly recommend this tour small group great tour amazing photos learned how picture taking learn how take photos half day tour sea turtles
Selected filters
Reviewed February 24, 2019 via mobile

We took the Sunset Photo Tour, we really enjoyed seeing the neighborhoods outside of the tourist areas, as well as a lot of the places we never would have seen otherwise, including some of beautiful beaches, coves and seascapes. Our guide Norma was amazing and very knowledgable. She took a lot of time with each of us, helping us work with our cameras and get the best shots possible. And the scenery was incredible. We saw and captured images that will last a lifetime. Thank you, Norma, for a wonderful afternoon in Hawaii!

Date of experience: February 2019
Marie T, Owner at Blue Hawaii Photo Tours, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2019

Aloha,
Thank you for your kind review. I am so glad that you enjoyed your time with Norma! We really love sharing the history and beauty of Oahu. We aspire to give our guests a personal experience they would not get anywhere else. I am happy you had a wonderful experience. We would love to have you join us on tour again!

Reviewed February 5, 2019 via mobile

I truly could not fault Blue Hawaii Photo Tours! They’re absolutely fantastic and I would recommend them to anyone and everyone! My mum and I first discovered them in 2017 on our first trip to Honolulu, we loved every minute of the tour. I returned this month with my partner (a budding photographer) and didn’t hesitate to book again. Our tour guide Norma was fantastic, she created a very personalised and interactive experience that you can’t get in large group tours. She was extremely welcoming and knowledgeable, making for a truly enjoyable and fun day. Each of the tour stops were unique and original, creating amazing memories and photo opportunities. The advice given allowed my partner and I to learn new photography skills and ultimately capture better photos in all settings on our iPhones and our Nikon 3100 camera. This tour definitely caters for people of all abilities and interests. We can’t thank Blue Hawaii Photo Tours enough for giving us an experience that we consider to be one of the highlights of our trip.

Date of experience: February 2019
Marie T, Owner at Blue Hawaii Photo Tours, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2019

Aloha
We loved having you come back and do another tour with us! I'm glad you enjoyed your second tour with Norma. We enjoy assisting guests with their cameras and sharing the beautiful locations of Oahu with you. See you next time...we are always adding new locations.
Mahalo

Reviewed February 3, 2019

Our guide was very friendly and professional. She took the group on very scenic route and we all had a great time. I took some great photos and will go again on my next visit to Hawaii.

Date of experience: February 2019
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Marie T, Owner at Blue Hawaii Photo Tours, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2019

Aloha Escape,
Mahalo for taking the time to write a quick review! We appreciate it so much. I am glad you enjoyed your time with us on tour. We would love to see you again.

Reviewed January 26, 2019 via mobile

had a great time on tour and took alot of photos all over the island world definitely recommended both these tours

Date of experience: September 2018
Marie T, Owner at Blue Hawaii Photo Tours, responded to this reviewResponded February 2, 2019

Aloha Kellie-ann,
It was so nice getting to meet you on tour. Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am glad you got some great photos. See you again next time.
Mahalo

Reviewed January 23, 2019

I signed up hoping to avoid the normal tourist trail but still see the island which this tour delivered. Marie was a great guide and teacher and at the end of the day I was able to use my camera in manual! Make sure you take cash to eat lunch at a local food truck - so tasty!

Date of experience: January 2019
1  Thank KateW3431

Aloha Kate,
Thank you for your nice review. I am so happy you enjoyed the tour with me. We love showing our guest photographers the best scenes on the island. We'll see you next time.