My wife planned a trip to Oahu and through the Hotel we were staying at she contracted Blue Hawaii Photo Tours for a 2 day photo tour (an all day and a sunset tour). I am a photography enthusiast and was super excited about Hawaii and the photo tours, wasn't sure what to expect really. Here are the highlights of the tour:
1) Marie and Evan were super friendly and made the tour much more enjoyable
2) The tour is carefully planned for the best locations and lighting possible, so no matter what you are not getting a bad shot. Trust me.
3) The transportation was first class
4) Marie and Evan were super accommodating to my preferences and shooting style
5) I not only took some fantastic pictures, but I also learned many new tricks. Every step of the way they were leading the way for best spots, composition and camera settings
In the end I am super grateful my wife found them and I would do this again a million times, super worth it. Don't miss the opportunity.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.