“Photo Tour”

$89.00*
Sunrise Photo Tour on Oahu
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Small group photo and private tours around the island. Limit to 7 people for group tours. Private tours up to 11 people. Photographer and nature guide takes you to landmark sites and hidden locations. Bring your iPhone and/or camera. We take you to local places - not the usual tourist spots. Sunrise Tours, Island Tours, Sunset Tours. Hiking Tours. Book Direct and Save!
Reviewed August 6, 2014

As someone born and raised on Oahu, I can tell you this tour takes you to some of the most beautiful places here. Marie was an excellent tour guide / photography instructor and even though I only brought a phone and a Sony Cybershot, she helped me take some amazing photos I never thought possible. The tour was extremely well organized, tour van very comfortable and Marie was thoughtfully prepared for everything. Each destination presented a different type of photo opportunity which allowed us to take a diverse range of photos and to practice our newly taught photography skills. It was a wonderful experience. Thanks so much, Marie!

2  Thank Jessica T
Marie T, Owner at Blue Hawaii Photo Tours, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2014

Aloha Jessica,
Thank you so much for your kind review. You greatly added to the photo day. We had so much fun and with the great weather got a lot of good photos.
Mahalo, Marie

Reviewed August 1, 2014

I had the pleasure of meeting Marie on the July 24th, Oahu sunset tour. I wanted to thank her for the highlight of vacation. Marie took four of us to some awesome island locations that provided great photographic opportunities. I didn't know my camera as well as I should have and I learned more about my camera and photography in four hours than I have in the last 4-5 years. The photos came out great and we learned a lot about timing, camera settings and white balance. The adding or taking away of light really enhanced or changed how the photos turned out. I couldn't wait to continue taking photo's for the remaining time of our vacation. Marie was extremely knowledgeable of the island and the history. I found her very personable and patient while providing hands on field training on the proper use of the camera. There was plenty of time and she allowed ample time for each guest photographer to get the shot we all wanted. I can't say thank-you enough. Thank-you Marie for a great time. If you want a great time and a great photo opportunity with what ever type of camera you may have (even a phone camera) Blue Hawaii Photo Tour is the way to go!!!!!! Charlie from California.

3  Thank Charlie S
Marie T, Owner at Blue Hawaii Photo Tours, responded to this reviewResponded August 4, 2014

Aloha,
Thank you. You were fun to have on the tour. Loved your enthusiasm for photography. Thank you for the wonderful photos you sent me. I'll get them in my Gallery soon.
Mahalo

Reviewed July 31, 2014

I took the sunrise tour with Marie, and had a great time! I was the only one who signed up, but she still ran it regardless - which was fantastic (and meant a private tour for me!). We went to some absolutely beautiful locations that are a bit off the beaten path, and make for some great photos. She is very friendly and fun to talk with. She also knows a great deal about photography and is able to share that experience well, and is very knowledgeable about Hawaii and its history. I would highly recommend a tour with her.

2  Thank fisherpriced

Aloha,
It was early but totally worth it. I love the photo you posted. Fantastic!
Mahalo

Reviewed July 25, 2014

Both my wife and I want to thank Blue Hawaii Photo Tours for the great experience and education in photography. Not only did we learn a lot but we took some great pictures. This is the tour to take. Marie is very knowledgeable about photography and the islands.

1  Thank Abel V

Aloha,
Thank you for taking the Sunset Tour. We had some fantastic weather. Very nice photos you sent me. I'll be posting to my Gallery soon
Mahalo,

Reviewed July 19, 2014

We did another tour while in Oahu. This one was much better. The price is affordable, and Marie is very knowledgeable about Hawaii, photography, and various camera types. You get to see several parts of the island. It's a small group, so you get personal attention, and Marie does not make you feel rushed. The tour is well-coordinated with plenty of time allowed at each stop. Marie was very prompt in picking us up. We got some really good photos and learned a lot about local culture and history. This was a good value for the price.

2  Thank Dj M

Aloha,
Glad you enjoyed the personalized tour. Yes..I designed the tours to be small so that we can go to places the larger tours can't get to.
Mahalo,