“Very good vegetarian sandwiches!”

Ruffage Natural Foods
Ranked #210 of 2,391 Restaurants in Honolulu
Cuisines: Healthy
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Neighborhood: Waikiki
“Very good vegetarian sandwiches!”
Reviewed February 1, 2013 via mobile

My wife an I walked by this restaurant for the better part of a week before we were actually around for lunch. It is well worth a visit! Veggie burger avacado sandwich was v good (bread could have been a bit more exciting) and smoothly was v good as well. Not the most inexpensive sandwich around but worth the $$.

• Indonesian first
Virginia Beach, VA
“Good gluten free options”
Reviewed January 25, 2013

If you are looking for gluten free lunch in Waikiki, this place has several options. I had the spicy tuna bowl with brown rice. It was good but heavy on mayo. Also had the GF burrito and it was quite good , but more like a platter than rolled burrito. My wife loved the teriyaki chicken bowl (not GF). All in all pretty good and one of the few GF quick lunch spots in Waikiki.

• Visited January 2013
Melbourne, Australia
“Great fresh food and drinks”
Reviewed January 21, 2013 via mobile

We gave this place a shot after we had walked past it a few times and we have not been disappointed yet.
We have had the acai juice and bowls with fresh fruit
We have also had the smoked salmon avocado salad , curry chicken , and veggie avocado burrito and are yet to find something we don't like
Everything looks and tastes so fresh
As far as the rude lady people are talking about I'm not sure where this is coming from,we have found every member of staff on when we have been in there nothing but polite and helpful with all our questions
Defiantly give this place ago

1 Thank JaseandJen
Vancouver, British Columbia
“Great Little Organic Hole-in-the-Wall”
Reviewed January 15, 2013

Just back from a week in Waikiki. We went to Ruffage several times on our visit for their sandwiches, vegan chili, and smoothies. The staff is friendly and laid back. The sandwiches are a simple, with fresh ingredients. I enjoyed their smoothies as an afternoon snack after a day at the beach.

They also have a small selection of organic products from soaps and deodorants to nuts and supplements.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank ShawnCornell
Fairfield, Ohio
“Hole in the wall, but vegan food was good.”
Reviewed January 14, 2013

This place had good food, but it was a very tiny space and was very dated. My husband is not a vegan, but he tried the chili dog and ate it - haha. I don't think he is ready to turn vegan, but I was proud of him. I had the vegan burrito and I thought it was very good.