“Great fresh food and drinks”

Ruffage Natural Foods
Ranked #186 of 2,340 Restaurants in Honolulu
Cuisines: Healthy
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
Neighborhood: Waikiki
Melbourne, Australia
“Great fresh food and drinks”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 21, 2013 via mobile

We gave this place a shot after we had walked past it a few times and we have not been disappointed yet.
We have had the acai juice and bowls with fresh fruit
We have also had the smoked salmon avocado salad , curry chicken , and veggie avocado burrito and are yet to find something we don't like
Everything looks and tastes so fresh
As far as the rude lady people are talking about I'm not sure where this is coming from,we have found every member of staff on when we have been in there nothing but polite and helpful with all our questions
Defiantly give this place ago

1 Thank JaseandJen

• Indonesian first
Vancouver, British Columbia
“Great Little Organic Hole-in-the-Wall”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 15, 2013

Just back from a week in Waikiki. We went to Ruffage several times on our visit for their sandwiches, vegan chili, and smoothies. The staff is friendly and laid back. The sandwiches are a simple, with fresh ingredients. I enjoyed their smoothies as an afternoon snack after a day at the beach.

They also have a small selection of organic products from soaps and deodorants to nuts and supplements.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank ShawnCornell
Fairfield, Ohio
“Hole in the wall, but vegan food was good.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 14, 2013

This place had good food, but it was a very tiny space and was very dated. My husband is not a vegan, but he tried the chili dog and ate it - haha. I don't think he is ready to turn vegan, but I was proud of him. I had the vegan burrito and I thought it was very good.

Seattle, Washington
“The owner is Abusive”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 18, 2012

We have read reviews for this "restaurant", and their bad service, particularly about the rude owner (she), so we were ready for it. We stayed near, and my husband is vegetarian so we decided to check it out. Nothing could prepare us for this unhappy, totally abusive person. She was rude and mean to the end. Whatever we asked she was condemning us, and did not want to answer any question...she is really almost sadistic..on the end we ordered blindly..I had tuna-avocado salad, mu husband veggie burger avocado. I have decide right there to wright the review about her. On their pamphlet (see the photo) she boasts that it is No1 sandwich store voted by all internet guides for travelers, and I disagree. it was ok, but not worth of the hype and abuse. The water was stale and warm and the table (three outside) were dirty. Needles to say, we have never came back...so many more choices around the Waikiki beach to choose this one and give her my money, and the power her to continue the abuse..NO

• Visited December 2012
2 Thank Seattle587
Australia, Queensland
“Food ok but comes with a side order of bad vibes”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 16, 2012

We ate here twice on 2 consecutive days. Each time we were greeted by a lovely, smiling face taking our order. But lurking behind the counter, preparing our meals, was a vicious, unhappy lady and I can tell you love was not a secret ingredient. She was incredibly unfriendly and mean towards our kids, who were playing outside with the pebbles in the courtyard. They weren't hurting anybody or making a mess, but this barracuda was just waiting for an opportunity to unleash her venom. The food may be ok but when it comes with a side serve of mean and angry it does nothing for your health or digestion ;-)

• Visited December 2012