“Excellent!”
Review of Na Kane - Men of Paradise - CLOSED

Na Kane - Men of Paradise
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: NA KANE -The Men of Paradise is a CLASSY Hawaii themed fantasy show for those 18 and older. This high energy, choreographed Las Vegas styled show features a diverse cast made of local talent from the Hawaiian Islands. Our dinner buffet package is the ultimate way to see the show! The most popular dinner buffet in Honolulu from the Pagoda Floating Restaurant right next to the show is coupled with a front row seat. Our Paradise Package ticket is a front row seat along with a standard cocktail and an appetizer. You always have the option of buying just our General Admission tickets to our 5-star rated show.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access, Stairs / elevator, Food available for purchase
Honolulu, Hawaii
“Excellent!”
Reviewed January 26, 2014

I dance at a show in Waikiki myself, so Iʻm very skeptical of other shows and performers--But these guys were awesome! Great experience from start to finish: one of the owners of the show (Dave) as well as 2 of the dancers greeted us as we walked in --very friendly yet professional. Seating was great! Itʻs actually pretty hard to get a junk seat in the house with the seating is configured around the catwalk stage. The dancing was very entertaining and sexy, but what I liked even more than the dancing was the amount of charisma the men showed throughout the whole show! Kevin and Mike (I think it was Mike) were great MCs! The show really isnʻt raunchy on its own--what made last nightʻs show a bit much was a couple of the girls that got on stage to do participation things--all in good fun, but this definitely wouldnʻt be something Iʻd go to see with a significant other, let alone parents. But it was one HELL of a girlsʻ night out!
Just about all of the men were really attractive--I donʻt remember where they said they found these guys, but wow. Well done. :) I also like that there wasnʻt any downtime during the show. It was HIT IT from start to finish. And the variety of songs they dance to is great! Hip hop, rock, thriller, beach boys, country, etc.
The pupus were good too--we got the steak and strawberries w/ chocolate fondue.
All in all, great experience, and I wanna take other friends to see it too! And they let you take pics throughout the whole show! I took so many I canʻt even begin to sift through them now to post any.

1 Thank Keona C

“Im going back asap!!”
Reviewed January 20, 2014

It was a really amazing show. The show was far beyond what i ever expected, and a great night out! The guys were all very friendly too

1 Thank Trmyles23
Calgary, Canada
“ladies night out”
Reviewed January 13, 2014

We had a nice time and got some good eye candy. The dancers were good and the audience was fun. The seating was a little crowded.

Visited December 2013
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Berkeley, California
“Not to be missed”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

My expectations were exceeded with this show. Very sexy, well-choreographed and up-close-and-personal. Lots of eye contact and interaction during the show heightens the experience. And getting to meet and take photos with the guys after the show was a great bonus. Memories to last a lifetime!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

“N/a”
Reviewed December 19, 2013

This was a great birthday outing. I was surprised at how much I liked the show. Gelreat entertainment. The owner David took really good care of us. Sammy did an amazing job of coordinating our group and making things run smoothly.

Visited December 2013