“I've been to Thailand and this is the closest you'll probably get.”
Review of SIAM Palace - CLOSED

SIAM Palace
Cuisines: Thai, Vietnamese
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 10, 2009

I've been going to Siam Palace for years since I was introduced to it. If I ever want Thai I go here because I know what I'm getting and that it will be GOOD. I have problems eating at other Thai places because none of them equal up. The prices have gone up, but so have all of the other restaurants, and Siam is still cheaper.

Angel, the owner, has always been a very kind person and it's rare that I've been disappointed by the food. This place will cook you the real "Thai Spicy" that most of us with a thirst for hot food look for.

My favs have always been Green Papaya Salad, Thom Kha Gha, and Evil Shrimp. Oh, and the Sweet Mango and Sticky Rice dessert is TO-DIE-FOR. I've brought my friends here and they now swear by the place and if you go you will, too.

Thanks Angel,
Winlee

1  Thank randomwinlee
There are newer reviews for SIAM Palace

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed April 25, 2008

The BEST Thai resturant in Hawaii, seriously.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor Member
Honolulu
Reviewed October 16, 2005

Siam Palace was a wonderful find!!! It is the best tasting Thai Food Restaurant in Honolulu. I have been to Thailand many times and this restaurant is the closest to the real thing. It is located at 3404 Waialae avenue in Kaimuki, drive slowly - if you blink you might pass it. Free parking behind the restaurant.....

The owner's name is Angel. This is definately Thai food cooked by an Angel. I love the Pad Ped... a very spicy dish. The pork is my favorite, but the beef is also melt in your mouth.

Vegetarian is also her speciality. This is the only Thai restaurant that my vegetarian friend will eat at because he can trust the cook to keep all ingredients vegetarian.

The location is about 7 minutes from Waikiki.

The restaurant also makes a wonderful Vietnamese Pho Soup. And it rivals most of the Vietnamese Restaurants I have been to.

For locals or visitors to Honolulu. This is one restaurant I would strongly recommend!

Happy eating!