“Breakfast average”

Tropical Tribe
Ranked #1 of 110 Coffee & Tea in Honolulu
Cuisines: Brazilian, Healthy
Neighborhood: Waikiki
Description: Tropical Tribe features a delicious COFFEE menu with ESPRESSO DRINKS, COLD BREW, BULLET PROOF COFFEE, SMOOTHIES AND our best seller the AUTHENTIC BRAZILIAN ACAI BOWL, providing delicious, healthy dishes every foodie will enjoy. The go-to Cafe started out as a lunch wagon, but with a fast-growing following, it moved to Discovery Bay where it quickly became Honolulu's top location for delectable Acai dishes and Coffee. Our best seller the Acai berry was first discovered by native Brazilian tribes thousands of years ago, the acai berry was widely used for its nutritional power. Recently, the acai bowl has gained worldwide popularity for its tastiness and its numerous health benefits. The exotic delicacy is an excellent source of key antioxidants to keep your body strong and provides a boost in stamina and metabolism. We make our food with a lot of love and we care deeply about the quality of all our ingredients, we hope you enjoy it!
Reviewed June 20, 2019

My two sons ( 4 and 11 years old) had breakfast there while my husband took a lesson with Kimo. The service was fast and friendly. The birds are relentless, even with a huge netting over the outside diners, the birds still manage to get through. The prices are steep. Next to this place is the hilton, where you can get all you can eat at buffet breakfast for $25 person. Lots of people jogging, walking, running, very healthy vibe. This is right on the ocean.

Date of visit: June 2019

Reviewed June 8, 2019

We were staying close to here and stopped by for a breakfast type meal. Yummy. may want to get the small unless you are really hungry or sharing! I think this is mostly Brazilian...

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed April 4, 2019 via mobile

I saw their reviews and knee I was going to find out. I know if I didn't know I was looking for it , I would have passed it. It's definitely a hidden gem, but well worth it. So, to find it's location you won't forget it. Parking ..........im not sure because I parked and walked to it a few blocks away. I must say it's one of the best acai bowls I've had. Their ingredients were all really fresh and the creation was done beautifully. I also on a whim tried the cheese bread ........ was I surprised. Melt in you mouth goodness, so good my daughter went back for more. I'm glad I tried them. I was vacationing so I hate to say I can't make this a routine stop, but when I return it's definitely on my list of must haves.

2  Thank Katrina M
Reviewed March 15, 2019 via mobile

We were staying at the Hilton across the street and saw some reviews of.this place near by and my wife wanted to try the accai bowl... Well it was amazing and we ended up going 3 times during our week for breakfast. The service overall was great and made fresh right in front of you. Pricing ranges from 7-10$ depending on the size. It was quite filling and tastes great. Can't wait to come back so.we can eat here again. Make sure you give it a try.

Reviewed March 10, 2019 via mobile

A really good taste and refreshing Açaí breakfast. The fruit, banana and strawberry + the nice toppings tasted excellent! Highly recommended.