“One of the best acai bowls I've ever had.”
Review of Tropical Tribe

Tropical Tribe
Ranked #1 of 110 Coffee & Tea in Honolulu
Cuisines: Brazilian, Healthy
Neighborhood: Waikiki
Description: Tropical Tribe features a delicious COFFEE menu with ESPRESSO DRINKS, COLD BREW, BULLET PROOF COFFEE, SMOOTHIES AND our best seller the AUTHENTIC BRAZILIAN ACAI BOWL, providing delicious, healthy dishes every foodie will enjoy. The go-to Cafe started out as a lunch wagon, but with a fast-growing following, it moved to Discovery Bay where it quickly became Honolulu's top location for delectable Acai dishes and Coffee. Our best seller the Acai berry was first discovered by native Brazilian tribes thousands of years ago, the acai berry was widely used for its nutritional power. Recently, the acai bowl has gained worldwide popularity for its tastiness and its numerous health benefits. The exotic delicacy is an excellent source of key antioxidants to keep your body strong and provides a boost in stamina and metabolism. We make our food with a lot of love and we care deeply about the quality of all our ingredients, we hope you enjoy it!
Reviewed July 6, 2018

I love a good acai bowl and I was so happy to have found this place. It is tucked in at the bottom of Discovery Mall on Ala Moana Rd so it's easy to miss.

We went their multiple times over our holiday and every time the food as well as the staff (They are actually Brazilian and football (soccer) mad) were excellent. The fruit was so fresh and sweet. On top of that, it is one of the cheaper bowls we found in Waikiki. I can not fault this place.

Date of visit: July 2018
1  Thank LeaInWonderland

Reviewed June 26, 2018

I went here on a short walk from my hotel. I had a fruit bowl. I liked it well enough. It wasn't great, but it was good.

Reviewed June 24, 2018

Acai Bowl is a meal in itself! Delicious! This little place is tucked under a mini mall. So good, the Acai Bowl is huge! And ONO good!

Reviewed June 18, 2018

This place is a must find, it is a hidden treasure of Acai bowls, the tastiest treat you will ever have. The quality of this berry is top notch !! Not only are the bowls delicious but the staff there offers great customer service with a smile. This should be a destination for all ;) GREAT JOB TROPICAL TRIBE !!

Reviewed June 16, 2018 via mobile

So we were visiting Oahu Hawaii for a couple weeks and stumbled upon this amazing eatery. It has the absolute best Açaí bowls and smoothies. However, my favorite is the cheese bread called pao de quejo. It’s made from a Brazilian root and is gluten free and is amazing. And I hate bread!!! The people are also awesome and so kind. I ate breakfast here almost everyday. I’ll be back for sure guys 👍