“Fresh + Quick Breakfast Option”
Review of Tropical Tribe

Tropical Tribe
Ranked #1 of 110 Coffee & Tea in Honolulu
Cuisines: Brazilian, Healthy
Neighborhood: Waikiki
Description: Tropical Tribe features a delicious COFFEE menu with ESPRESSO DRINKS, COLD BREW, BULLET PROOF COFFEE, SMOOTHIES AND our best seller the AUTHENTIC BRAZILIAN ACAI BOWL, providing delicious, healthy dishes every foodie will enjoy. The go-to Cafe started out as a lunch wagon, but with a fast-growing following, it moved to Discovery Bay where it quickly became Honolulu's top location for delectable Acai dishes and Coffee. Our best seller the Acai berry was first discovered by native Brazilian tribes thousands of years ago, the acai berry was widely used for its nutritional power. Recently, the acai bowl has gained worldwide popularity for its tastiness and its numerous health benefits. The exotic delicacy is an excellent source of key antioxidants to keep your body strong and provides a boost in stamina and metabolism. We make our food with a lot of love and we care deeply about the quality of all our ingredients, we hope you enjoy it!
Reviewed August 17, 2017

The actual place is quite small and located in a mall. I ordered the Brazilian acai bowl with bananas, strawberries, granola, and coconut shavings. A regular was the perfect size for a filling breakfast.

Would definitely recommend for a quick and tasty breakfast. However, if you are looking for a sit-down place with nice ambiance or a place with multiple options, this is not the place. No coffee, just acai bowls and small Brazilian rolls.

Date of visit: August 2017
2  Thank Astrid A

Reviewed August 15, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I stopped in to grab a takeaway acai bowl for breakfast, it was quick, easy, fresh and delicious.

Is a good option on the go but is not an ear in restaurant. If you're looking for a dine in option try goofy down the road.

Would recommend tropical tribe for a good value, healthy breakfast.

Date of visit: July 2017
1  Thank flying_kiwi1986
Reviewed June 28, 2017

The servers there were absolutely the sweetest people in the world. I got one of the Acai bowls with the coconut and it was so good. I'm a weirdo and I have a low tolerance for sweets (I don't even like cupcakes) so the raw honey was a little too sweet for me, but everything else was amazing. So fresh. The coconut slices were actual slices not pre-packaged shavings.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed May 24, 2017 via mobile

Best acai bowls ever. The raw honey and bee pollen are delicious. I've tried many acai bowls and something about theirs is the best. Maybe because they are from south America?? Fruits are fresh. I usually get the large with tropical toppings and trust me you won't be let down. I recommend this place to everyone. It's kind of hidden. Once u see McDonald's go downstairs and it's right there!!

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed May 13, 2017 via mobile

We had a acai smoothies and these little cheese Brazilian bread - it was delish! Easy breakfast if you just want a quick yummy smoothie!

Date of visit: May 2017