“Best acai bowl in waikiki/honolulu”
Review of Tropical Tribe

Tropical Tribe
Ranked #72 of 2,494 Restaurants in Honolulu
Cuisines: Brazilian, Healthy
Description: Unique on the island of Oahu because of it's 100% Brazilian style Acai Bowl, Tropical Tribe brings you a delightfully pure Acai and Guarana base, topped with freshly cut fruits on crunchy granola.Tropical Tribe import their own high quality ingredients from Brazil to create the Authentic Acai Bowl experience.
Reviewed August 31, 2014

Tropical Tribe has the best acai bowl in waikiki/honolulu. I know as I have tried them all. The owner uses only the purest acai and the taste is so delicious. The fruit is always fresh.
I recommend the Premium Hawaiian Acai Bowl. My husband and I love it. We just keep going back for more.

Reviewed August 28, 2014 via mobile

We came over looking for breakfast and saw the reviews on TripAdvisor.

We are going to come back here every day for the rest of the holidays!!

Great food and friendly service - can't recommend any higher!

Reviewed August 12, 2014

As I sit here eating a large acai bowl with the tropical topping, I feel nostalgic. I stumbled across this gem luckily at the beginning of my trip and have eaten a bowl almost every day since. It is simply delicious and I am really going to miss having a tropical bowl each morning. Loaded with all kinds of goodies this bowl will make you feel healthy and happy. And I didn't mention the staff, but the service is awesome and the people are all very sweet, cheerful, and kind. I highly recommend trying anything on their menu, you will not be disappointed and even if you have never heard of an acai bowl, it could be your new favorite treat! Thank you to Andre and his staff for providing such a delicious breakfast for me, and thank you for your awesome service and generosity. I look forward to my next visit and can already taste my next acai bowl. Until then Aloha and Mahalo~

Reviewed August 8, 2014

Definitely the best acai I tried, you can see the texture and is totally different then any other place on the island.

Reviewed June 15, 2014 via mobile

This place opens up late morning right across from Modern Honolulu. 2 types offerred: Hawaiian and Brazillian. I tried the brazillian since you see Hawaiian elsewhere. Great taste. Acai smoothie covered by acai banana and strawberry.
Ice creams were great too. Will try again.