Hokulani Waikiki by Hilton Grand Vacations
$365
$300
Westin.com
  • Beachfront
Ala Moana Hotel(Honolulu)(Great Value!)
$239
$239
$216
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Hyatt Regency Waikiki Resort & Spa(Honolulu)
$204
  • Restaurant
$254
$209
  • Beachfront
All reviewsrooftop poolbathroom mirrorice makerrain showerhgvc propertiessoaking tublewers streetcheeseburgerrice cookerthe royal hawaiian shopping centerwashers and dryersbeach walkrestaurants and shoppingvalet parkingsmall poolliving roomexcellent location
Reviewed July 2, 2014

I stayed in three people of the 2-year-old child and couple for five days. I arrived at the hotel at past 8:00 a.m. The check-in was 16:00, but I had you confirm whether I could check in when I heard a story towards a concierge (Japanese) and checked in immediately. I just arrived at Hawaii, and both child and I drew breath in the early thing that I was able to check in at in a room and bathed in a shower and I refreshed it and was able to go out. I really thank for this correspondence. I was able to spend the stay without inconvenience comfortably really.

3  Thank Toshiro K
Reviewed June 27, 2014

It is the best location for shopping and access. Because there is some distance to the beach, I do not have any problem if it is the which goes to the beach several times while I stay. Because it is the service of the Hilton brand, I am reliable.

2  Thank Minoru A
Reviewed June 20, 2014

Location is specially good because of middle of waikiki. I usually use going to aramoana shopping center , food market,waikiki beach and waikiki street. Concierge wass very kindnes . I sometimes swich off the airconditioner in the room because it was too cold.

1  Thank Hiroshi N
Reviewed June 20, 2014

Let me start off by saying, I am a very picky person when it comes to hotels. This hotel exceeded my standards in everyway. It was super clean. I tried, but I could not find dirt anywhere. It was super modern. There was a TV in the bathroom mirror. Location was terrific. It was right in the middle of great restaurants, shopping, and very close to the beach. Free rental of current DVD. Yes, the pool was small, but it served its purpose. The free use of cabanas with a TV more than made up for this. Loved it, loved it, loved it. I would definitely stay here again

3  Thank Milton P
Reviewed June 19, 2014

It has great location just across Royal Hawaiian center which is a big shopping center. There are lots of things to enjoy. Kitchen was amazing. You can make anything you want. Staffs are very kind. I will visit again in the near future.

2  Thank Mikyung S