“The trees are a work of art...”
Review of Park

Park
Ranked #1,218 of 2,370 Restaurants in Honolulu
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Kahala Avenue
Description: Park Restaurant offers modern interpretations of the foundational cuisines from the countries bordering the Mediterranean Sea. Park promotes a new appreciation of these timeless cuisines by presenting a menu that explores bold and unique flavors using fresh, local ingredients of Hawaii. Park's food will take you on a culinary journey of infused flavors borrowed from French and Italian, to Greek and Egyptian influences. Stop by often for our famous 25 wines for $25 list and live music weekly.
Los Angeles, California
“The trees are a work of art...”
Reviewed February 13, 2014

I had to walk through the park from my hotel - Otani - to downtown Honolulu - it was peaceful and relaxing, away from the madness of the city. There are many, so many, homeless people that look on the park as their home, so it can feel a little creepy at night, but I was never bothered....my hotel said not to go alone after dark, but I walked back to my hotel at almost midnight a couple of times and I was fine! There is the Aquarium and zoo, but I didn't get a chance to visit....the tennis courts were very popular at all hours!

Visited December 2013

Menton, France
“Off the beaten path, but not far”
Reviewed January 30, 2014

Great place this is, wonderful views, near Diamond Head and The Elks. New owners since last August and they have done a wonderful job in bringing this place to life. Lots of energy, great bar, good wine list and a selection of 25 bottles for $25. Can't beat that. We had a variety of pupu's at the bar. The Ahi Tartare is really good and a takes a new spin on the dish, the meatballs great and so are the ribs. (Use to be the W for those who have been to Honolulu before).

• Visited January 2014
Mt. Charleston, Nevada
“Very nice evening”
Reviewed January 25, 2014

Very nice dinner from start to finish. Beautiful decor. Everyone working at the restaurant was very friendly and efficient, especially our charming server, Annie. Food was great. Super wine list -- I particularly like the section called "25 for 25" which offers 25 bottles of well-chosen wines each priced at $25, so if that is a good price point for you, it is easy to scan the list for a bottle you like. We started with a shrimp flatbread and the mac & cheese appetizer. Both were very tasty and interesting interpretations of classic dishes. For the mains, I had the lamb shank and my companion had the ribeye. Both were perfectly cooked and beautifully presented. The Park is a little out of the crush of Waikiki and well worth the trip.

• Visited January 2014
West Sacramento, California
“Dinner at Park”
Reviewed January 20, 2014

We made reservations at OpenTable for a party of 12 for a Saturday night in December. The restaurant has a nice bar with good happy hour drink specials. We had a great time - both food and service was very good. The restaurant is in the Lotus hotel - near Diamond Head. We had a three year old in our party, the restaurant doesn't really cater to children, but she had a good time.

• Visited December 2013
Port Vila, Vanuatu
“A foodies gem...”
Reviewed November 26, 2013

I visited this restaurant very briefly before traveling to the airport for my flight home. The restaurant was recommended to me by local & I was not disappointed...the food was sensational, the team very accommodating & the pricing very reasonable for the quality of the experience. I will be back & next time I will enjoy a real dining experience.

Visited November 2013