“A foodies gem...”

Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Kahala Avenue
Description: Park Restaurant offers modern interpretations of the foundational cuisines from the countries bordering the Mediterranean Sea. Park promotes a new appreciation of these timeless cuisines by presenting a menu that explores bold and unique flavors using fresh, local ingredients of Hawaii. Park's food will take you on a culinary journey of infused flavors borrowed from French and Italian, to Greek and Egyptian influences. Stop by often for our famous 25 wines for $25 list and live music weekly.
Port Vila, Vanuatu
“A foodies gem...”
Reviewed November 26, 2013

I visited this restaurant very briefly before traveling to the airport for my flight home. The restaurant was recommended to me by local & I was not disappointed...the food was sensational, the team very accommodating & the pricing very reasonable for the quality of the experience. I will be back & next time I will enjoy a real dining experience.

Visited November 2013

Honolulu
“PARK RESTAURANT”
Reviewed October 17, 2013

This was our second trip to this restaurant, on the first we sat at the bar and had two appetizers and drinks during happy hour (5-7pm). It was excellent. Great decor, ambiance and good service. So we decided on a second visit for dinner. Our waiter commented that they had a new chef (restaurant only opened in August and they're on the second chef) he was very good, lots of experience, etc. We started with the oyster appetizer, it was great with a little sea foam on each oyster. Unfortunately it went downhill after that. I had gnoochi with lamb ragu. Looked great on the plate, the gnoochi was perfectly made however both the sauce and the ragu were tasteless. Tasteless lamb ragu, not an easy task! The chef definitely forget to at least season with salt/pepper. My wife had the pork chops, same complaint, no taste. The highlight of the evening was dessert. My wife thought if was the worst dessert she'd ever had. Time for your third chef.

• Visited October 2013
Walkerton, Canada
“Great - interesting menu”
Reviewed October 11, 2013

I liked everything about the Park Restaurant, particularly the wine list and the selection of salads and vegetables.

Visited October 2013
Honolulu, Hawaii
“Park Restaurant Happy Hour”
Reviewed October 9, 2013

Do not miss the New Happy Hour at the Park. Drinks, including premium beers, Martinis and wine, are $5. More importantly the pupu selection is fabulous. There are a variety of flat breads, with various toppings and these are approximately 6 by 9 inches. There are also dishes like lamb spare ribs, oysters, kampachi, again all for $5. The ambiance is very nice with both bar and tables available. The Happy Hour runs from 5 to 7 with free parking across the street after 6. The meters require fifty cents if you get there at 5. Two people will have more than enough to eat (4 drinks and 4 pupus) for $40. Please be extra generous on the tip, since the amount of service is the same as a regular meal

• Visited October 2013
Memphis, TN
“Nice little restaurant!”
Reviewed September 29, 2013

We ate at the Park Restaurant at the Lotus Hotel last night. Although a bit dark, the place has a funky feel, with interesting art on the walls. I liked the menu, as it was a bit different than Hawaiian Pacific cuisine, and was a welcome change after some great nights of sushi, etc. I had the watermelon salad which was very good and different-an interesting mix of flavors! Of course try the pea soup-outstanding! My husband oohed and ahhed over his osso bucco, and my Ono was so good and fresh tasting. Jason was our waiter and we enjoyed him- a fellow Southerner!

• Visited September 2013