“Great quality and open 24 hours”

Sorabol Korean Restaurant
Ranked #733 of 2,340 Restaurants in Honolulu
Cuisines: Asian, Korean
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: Ala Moana - Kakaako
Anchorage, AK
“Great quality and open 24 hours”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2012

The food was fresh and there is a LOT of variety of Korean food plus sushi. One of the dishes I had was the beef sashimi, steak tartare, which is hard to find these days for obvious reasons. It was great! And, they give many free pre-meal pupus which were all very good. A bit on the high side price wise, but, a nicer restaurant as well.

Visited August 2012

Wailuku, Hawaii
“Sorabol”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 26, 2012

Food tasted terrible and restaurant looked dirty and was smelly.

Visited September 2011
Vienna, Virginia
“Top Rated By Honolulu Magazine? Please...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2012

Yes, it's Korean food, in Honolulu's Koreatown. It's a dump. Parking is problem. The food? OK, I guess. Tried it only because of the Honolulu review, and my wife is Korean.Where we live (northern VA), there is a huge Korean community, and many much better restaurants. Very few Korean customers when we were there. Most people in the place had no idea what to order, which I always find amusing. If you just have to have Bi Bim Bap (as I did), give it a try. But you've been warned.

• Visited March 2012
1 Thank KonaMark
Hawaii
“Totally down hill”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2012

Says it won a 2009 Zagat award.. Walked in, walked out.. Smelled like dirty frying oil..Floor covering was so old and nasty looking.. Not many eatting at noon time??. I was there years ago, and it was good.. Now, sorry...but needs a good cleaning and updating inside and out.. I was trying to go to a Korean resturant to show my tourist friend.. SAD this place..

• Visited March 2012
Eugene, Oregon
“Good Food, Unkept Dining Room”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2012 via mobile

With this review, you might ask how I could give it four stars. Well, the food was good. The service was also reasonably attentive. We sat at a bbq table and cooked our own meal. It was great. The side dishes were plentiful and the quality was really good. Unlike so many Korean restaurants, we were quickly offered refills of side dishes which we emptied. Yes, the one down side - the place needed a good cleaning. There was a thick layer of dust and very noticeable cobwebs at the end of the booth I was sitting at. So if that kind of thing freaks you out, stay away. Otherwise, have at it. I'm sure now that I've found it, I'll visit again the next time I'm in Honolulu.