“Excellent Hotel for our travel, in Hawaii”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
wildboyta...
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Excellent Hotel for our travel, in Hawaii”
Reviewed February 15, 2017 for a stay in February 2017

Clean Neat, lovely place to stay, Excellent service and Personnel. Everyone did an outstanding job. Pool small but nice. Location was very good. Easy walking to everything you need and want.

burtofam
Red Cliffs, Australia
“Great location”
Reviewed December 6, 2016 for a stay in November 2016
person found this review helpful

Great location, walking distance to beach, restaurants and lots of shops.
Very close to bus, trolley and tour pickup spots,
The staff were really helpful, except for the hard sell time share seminar
The room was really clean, except for the microwave, which smelt burnt
Bed was comfy, nice view from the balcony
A corner store was right on the corner, which sold everything you need
Could use a kettle though.

Liked best: Location
Liked least: Smelly microwave
Friends getaway Older travelers
Sally P
“MS”
Reviewed September 26, 2016 for a stay in September 2016

We booked a one-bedroom studio and were pleasantly surprised too get a one- bedroom presidential on the 22nd floor with amazing views.
The staff was very friendly and the unit was comfortable and met all of our needs.
It was a little bit of a walk to the beach however we liked the location and was close to great shopping and restaurants.

324gary
Brisbane, Australia
“High standard room with excellent location”
Reviewed April 29, 2016 for a stay in April 2016
people found this review helpful

Impressed that we could access the room as soon as we arrived - around 7.30 am, after an 8.5 hr flight. Room of high standard and excellent location and staff gave us all information we needed to get around by bus or the trolley. Views of neighbouring buildings, canal and in the distance beach and mountains.

Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Deborah M
Daegu, South Korea
“A quiet little slice of Paradise”
Reviewed February 17, 2015 for a stay in February 2015
people found this review helpful

I really enjoyed my stay at the Wyndham Royal Garden and I would definitely return. It was quiet and very close to all the Waikiki amenities...so awesome! The studio was beautiful (modern with a touch of European style) and comfortable (the bed was so big and comfy), a real homey place, I would have loved to stay longer. The staff was so friendly and helpful... Thanks Aaron and Sheldon for making my stay feel like home! However, I was a little disappointed in regard to my view since I had called a month ahead of my stay and requested a high room facing the street side and not the pool side. My room was on the 10th, I wanted something above the 15th and I was facing the poolside. Living in a big city most of the year, I would have liked a mountain and somewhat of an ocean view for a week...but with that said, the rest was perfect. I had a friend staying at another place and she loved my place over hers and mine was better value. I also like the fact that since I was staying alone for part of my stay, I felt safe walking home from downtown Waikiki at 10 and 11pm. It was definitely a great location.Thanks to all the Wyndham staff that made my stay very memorable and pleasant.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The kindest of the staff and the inside beauty of the studio.
Liked least: The view from my studio on the 10th.
Traveling group: Friends
Your age range 50-64
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
Chethan_C...
Thousand Oaks
“Amazing property and very friendly staff”
Reviewed January 9, 2015 for a stay in January 2015
people found this review helpful

Amazing property and very friendly staff. we like the studio so much we will go back to the property again. Aaron at the lobby was very kind and helpful with all details around the property.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Service at the resort
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
Jan 12, 2015
Thank you for using us for your vacation stay. Great to hear you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to helping you in the future.

Michael
WOW VO
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing