“Staff and food excellent”
Review of Sway Waikiki - CLOSED

Sway Waikiki
Cuisines: Asian
Long Prairie, Minnesota
“Staff and food excellent”
Reviewed January 21, 2014 via mobile

Terriyaki riblets to die for. Bartender, Kelsey, very friendly and accommodating. We will
back again.

Visited January 2014

Lexington, South Carolina
“Eat the wings!”
Reviewed December 30, 2013

There wings are awesome! Super ono! And the presentation was phenomenal! I'm sad that there isn't more than one location.... like one on the East Coast... in SC

Visited December 2013
Odenton, Maryland
“Don't waste your time”
Reviewed December 18, 2013 via mobile

Terrible experience. When we arrived at 700pm the place was empty which should have be the first clue to not eat there. Waiter was actually good but felt sorry for him because he had to keep apologizing for being out of food. Three separate entree's were ordered and each of them were "sold out". When we actual got the food it was not appealing and did not impress me. Bottom line I would not even waste my time eating there.

1 Thank Ddb2422
Average Town, USA
“Needs some help.”
Reviewed December 8, 2013 via mobile

This is a junior varsity restaurant with a varsity menu which it cannot produce. The server brought my wife the wrong drink as he did not apparently know the difference between a frozen piña colada and a mojito. Not to worry when we sent it back the bartender just poured it in a different glass and served it to someone else. The food was bland, especially the fish tacos. The fries were over cooked and the wings were just averaged. To top it all off they played the theme song from the Lion King while we were there. Seriously, the Lion King. Sway has so much potential, but is just not there.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank Travel O
San Francisco, California
“Extremely terrible”
Reviewed November 15, 2013

I went in because of groupon offer. Don't even try it. You expect overpriced food in Waikiki, but this one is at the extreme end of this. I ordered a huli huli chicken salad that has only five pieces of chicken, and some iceberg lettuce, not Romaine on the menu. The general manager (tall one) is weird He followed me to the toilet outside and said I was entering a women's, even though I showed him the bisexual sign on the door. He's didn't even apologize, just said it's OK. Very terrible experience.

Visited November 2013