“SISCO YOU ROCK”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Takeout
Neighborhood: Waikiki
Reviewed May 6, 2013 via mobile

I love our waiter ~ Sisco. Very entertaining and very quick with our lobster / steak dinner. Love the garlic bread lightly toasted not hard and crunchy. We went there twice during our visit in April and I couldn't wait to come home and post this. Yes it's atmosphere is dated but we go there for the food and the excellent price.

2  Thank winterblues88

Reviewed May 3, 2013

Ate breakfast here 4 times during our visit to Waikiki. A short walk from the Courtyard- they have breakfast for as cheap as $3.95 for scrambled eggs, bacon and pancakes.

I'd suggest the Loco Moco or the Spam and Eggs. Also order a pineapple boat for some fresh fruit.
The coconut pancake special (pancakes, eggs, bacon/sausage and potatoes) is tasty.

Service is fast. The 15% tip add on people are talking about is a suggested tip- if you pay by credit card they only charge the food amount- it is up to you to add the tip. It is not an automatic addition.

Reviewed May 2, 2013

By far the worst restaurant I have every visited in my life. I ordered a $25 lobster and steak dinner. The lobster was over cooked and smelled bad. The potatoes were caked in oil as if they were boiled in it. And the steak was the size of my wallet and as thick as the credit cards within it. Don’t waste your time.

Reviewed April 27, 2013

My hotel was very close to this restaurant so my friends and I came about 4-5 times during an 8 day trip.

I never came for anything else other than dinner so I am only writing on my experience during breakfast. They have breakfast specials which is a very good deal but I always preferred to get the Spam Breakfast. The staff is efficient and the food comes very quick. I think the breakfast meals are all a good value.

Out of all the times we've been.. they only added gratuity on the bill once which we thought was odd. Other than that, the experience was good.

Reviewed April 17, 2013

Walked by and liked the prices posted in the windows. It was a local place and very busy. The food was good and fast service. Met people visiting from Tahiti, Mexico, and struck up nice conversations with them, because it was a nice friendly atmosphere. They add the gratuity to your bill, so be sure to check your bill.

seaside808, Guest Relations Manager at Seaside Bar & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded April 19, 2013

Aloha:

I am glad you found out little place and that you enjoyed your meal. As for the gratuity we
thought it easier to let the guest know what the tip amount is. Should you ever feel the amount is not what you want to pay next time please bring this up with your server and we will address the situation.

We hope you come again.