“Fast meal” 4 of 5 bubbles

Seaside Bar & Grill
Ranked #239 of 2,326 Restaurants in Honolulu
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Hawaiian
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Late Night, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Waikiki
Eastpointe, Michigan
“Fast meal”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2013

They have some good special on there menu. I had shrimp and wife had steak both were very good. The food came out very Fast and hot.

Visited February 2013
seaside808, Guest Relations Manager at Seaside Bar & Grill, responded to this review, April 19, 2013
Aloha:

We appreciate you taking a moment to comment postively on your visit to our restaurant.
We never grow tired of hearing from our guests especially when it is good news.

I hope the rest of your stay in our islands was just as enjoyable!

Please visit us again on your next trip to Oahu.

Mahalo

• Chinese (Traditional) first
vancouver island
“beware of her tricks”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 28, 2013

The prices were great. There were 5 of us here. We didn't order poached eggs, and when we told her that, she yelled at all 3 of us, who does this. Not impressed. The owner likes to add things to your bill so she can earn a cheap buck... She was very rude////

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Aloha:

I am not happy to hear that you did not have an enjoyable experience. For now all I can offer to you is an heart felt apology that our service did not meet your expectations.

I wish you would have given a name of your server so that I could fully address this with the server. However, I will address with the entire team in the hopes that no-one else has this same experience.

Mahalo
Regina, Canada
“Seaside Grill”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2013

Great food, fast service reasonable prices, excellent staff. What more can you ask for in a restaurant. A dinner (supper) there is not many people in the restaurant but the food is still good.

Visited January 2013
Blackfalds, Canada
“Good American Style Breakfast”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2013

We were looking for a restaurant with resonable breakfast prices and we found it here. I tasted just like home made. The prices are OK. I don't drink coffee so my meal was $3.99. The location was just around the corner from our hotel and close to the beach. We both said this is good, basic food. We were seated immediately and didn't have a long wait for the food. The tables were sticky but I found that's the case in most of Hawaii. Another wipe, please!

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Forney, Texas
“Breakfast”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 22, 2013

Although the Seaside does have a good price for their breakfast at $3.99 for 2 scrambled eggs, 2 pancakes, and 2 bacon the problem is what they charge you for the coffee, it's $2.50. So if you think you are going to have breakfast for two for less than $15.00 you need to guess again. I would hate to have ordered OJ as there is no telling what this would have costs us but I will add the breakfast was good but the coffee was not.

Visited February 2013