“Mediocre at best”

Cuisines: Thai
Neighborhood: Downtown Honolulu
Neighborhood: Downtown Honolulu
Reviewed November 12, 2013

I went here with some of my co-workers as it is close to our office, but I was pretty disappointed in the food. I had the lunch special which included a choice of spring rolls, soup, or salad and a choice of pad thai or curry (three to choose from). I chose the spring rolls and the chicken pad thai. The spring rolls were very good, but that was the only really good thing about this place. The waitress seemed bothered to seat and serve us, the pad thai was pretty flavorless, and there was very little service. The wait time was long for a lunch place in a downtown setting. I will only go back if my coworkers insist. Otherwise, there must be better thai places to explore.

Reviewed October 24, 2013

Tried this restaurant in desperation (we are going to Thailand shortly and have been before and just wondered what the Hawaiian version of Thai food would be like). We need not have worried. The food was authentic and was enjoyed by both of us. Service was good and the meal was reanably priced.

Reviewed September 5, 2012

Not sure why this place was rated so high in the past.

I was really hungry. Typically I'll eat anything without complaint when I'm hungry but I didn't this time around. I ordered takeout and was really disappointed with the quality of chicken in my meal. The chicken didn't taste good at all. I won't be back. I threw the entire plate (including the rice) out, because even the sauce tasted bad.

Reviewed June 29, 2012

Ate lunch here with a friend..
Pad thai was good... not the best Thai food ive had, but good enough... Would probably come back but because its conveninent in the same building complex of my work...

Reviewed June 5, 2009

I LOVED this restaurant! It was SOOO good! I'm from San Diego and we don't have anything like this restaurant here! Definately a good find!