“good seafood”

Longhi’s Ko Olina
Reserve with OpenTable
Longhi’s Ko Olina is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #345 of 2,540 Restaurants in Honolulu
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Bar scene, Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Ala Moana - Kakaako
Cross street: Piikoi
Transit: Public Transit Stops are located on Ala Moana Boulevard in between Atkinson and Piikoi. The Waikiki Trolley, or "Pink" Trolley is also available for $2.00 per person making frequent stops from Waikiki to Ala Moana Shopping Center. Most pick up stops are located at the Public Bus Stops.
Description: Longhi's has been family owned and operated in Hawaii since 1976. Our three locations offer fantastic breakfast, lunch and dinner featuring the freshest seafood and island fish, prime steaks, locally grown produce and the finest imported cheeses and ingredients. Our award winning in-house bakery prepares a wide range of freshly baked breads, pastries and delectable desserts. Accompanying our fabulous cuisine is an impressive wine list that has received the "Award of Excellence" by Wine Spectator. Located in beautiful Ko’Olina Hawaii, in a wonderful open air setting with breathtaking ocean and sunset views! Longhi's is a beautiful place to dine with celebrities, vacationers and locals returning again and again for the restaurant's delicious meals, romantic times and magical energy!
Reviewed March 13, 2014

open air - has view of harbor -- good seafood. can be noisy if there is a lot of activity in the bar. like most places in Hawaii it was not inexpensive

Reviewed March 4, 2014

To start off, we had breakfast. There wasn't much to pick off of it so I got an omelet. This must be the first time I ever had one. Along with it was some toasted French baguette. My omelet had mushrooms and sausage pieces. I think I had added ketchup but I don't remember. The baguette was hard just poking at it with my fork. I didn't want to have any but I took a bite. The middle was softer. Though I was hungry, I really couldn't finish my food. It was just too much of everything and I hadn't realized I could've ordered rice with my meal. Ugh. I usually prefer bacon and I thought sausage would be a good substitute. It's not. That's probably why I stopped eating.

instagram.com/p/hl_sx7Ht…

The place does have a decent view of the ocean, open air but it's no balcony. Near the entrance they have a wine storage and the only way to get here is through their elevator. Why is this place at Ala Moana?

Orange juice, fresh squeezed. You like that don't you.

Reviewed March 1, 2014

We stopped by for lunch and enjoyed the view and the food. Complimentary pizza like bread, we split a delicious Longhi's salad, than a Charlie's Pizza. In all, a delightful rest after walking the Ala Moana Mall. Will try happy hour and dinner soon. Thanks for the friendly service and very good food.

Reviewed January 25, 2014

While we were walking around Ala Mona to pick up a few arrival items, my wife decided that we were going to have a good meal for our first night on Oahu. After taking the elevator up to the restaurant and being seated, I was hit with the overwhelming feeling of “this is going to cost me.” However, I was pleasantly surprised that my initial cynical assessment was wrong.

We were seated at a table looking out towards the water and were told that the view was great when the sun set – confirmed! Our waitress took our drink orders and recommended something tropical – the Chi Chi’s were the best we had over the course of the week. The bread they serve as a starter is more appropriately described as pizza bread – delicious, but just be careful not to fill up on it.

As for the entrees, it initially looked a little pricey, but we certainly got what we paid for. Their menu is a little strange – but our waitress laid it all out for us. The physical menu you’re given has “most” of the items listed, with the exception of the pasta. Longhi’s started as an Italian restaurant where you ordered the pasta dishes off-menu – you pick the pasta style and the sauce – so they’ve continued the tradition. I ordered the eggplant parm and a side of spaghetti, which turned out to be an overwhelming amount of food. Both were excellent, although I would class the “side” as more of a “main” in size. My wife had the Ahi Torino and was equally happy with her choice.

The one issue I did have with the restaurant is the curious quasi-bar crowd it attracts. What could have easily been a five-star night was dropped to four due to a football game, which apparently had several patrons believing that the coaching staff could hear and respond to their critiques. Nothing like trying to enjoy COMMON REF!!!! your conversation when YYYEEEAAAAHHH!!!! it’s third and long.

1  Thank Hootbag
Reviewed January 14, 2014

We dined here one afternoon for lunch. Between the five of us we ordered a sandwich, a couple of salads, shrimp/scallops, and a clam and pasta dish. The food was good but not great. The clam dish got the best reviews from our group. The view and open air atmosphere was spectacular. Our server was friendly, efficient, and attentive. This is someplace we would visit again on our next trip to Honolulu.