“Great food and lots of it for little $”
Review of Me B-B-Q

Me B-B-Q
Ranked #111 of 2,540 Restaurants in Honolulu
Cuisines: Barbecue, Korean
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Takeout
Neighborhood: Waikiki
Reviewed March 30, 2014

Huge portions, varied menu, tasty food. Don't let the size of the place fool you. You can eat outside or take to the beach just two blocks away.

Reviewed March 27, 2014

Ate here on many occasions! The quantity food was huge and great value. Had the BBQ Chicken, it was tender and cooked while I waited. You can eat there outside or take away.

Highly recommend !!!!!!

Reviewed March 26, 2014 via mobile

Two meals fed our family of four after climbing diamond head.

Food was authentic Korean BBQ with great tasting kimchi.

Value for the money was amazing! Great tasting and well prepared to take out as we did.

Dreamt about the food for the next couple of weeks and would definitely put this on the top of my list to return to.

2  Thank Klove007
Reviewed March 25, 2014

I was alone travelling to Honoulu and I found this restaurant to be crowded. I went inside and had a look at their menu and was quite surprised with the variety of dishes they had. They take orders pretty quickly and serve faster. The garnishing was great and taste was awesome. The dishes had more quantity and I could not eat so much. So I took parcel to my wife and children. Overall, it was a great restaurant and nice to eat. The ingredients were fresh and tasted good. On an average they only took 10 minutes to serve me every dish that I ordered. Fantastic experience.

Reviewed March 21, 2014

Our family is a pretty foodie family, and when you have 4 mouths to feed, and 10 days, you won't be hitting up the Cheesecake Factory every meal. Me BBQ offers you a great portion of food, for a good price, and it tastes great! We're from Vancouver where there are a lot of Korean restaurants, but they charge you an arm and a leg for Korean food here - so this is such a nice surprise when you think food in Waikiki will be inflated. Not the case here - we always eat here at least twice on each trip (this being our 4th time to Waikiki!)

3  Thank mrs_lo3