“My favorite hands down”

Neighborhood: Waikiki
Camas, Washington
“My favorite hands down”
Reviewed November 23, 2013

Well worth walking a few blocks from our hotel to check out this little place. Delicious, delicious Korean BBQ. You get to choose 4 side items, makes it feel like going to a Korean restaurant where you get so many little side dishes. The rice is the best on the island. Kalbi beef is marinated to perfection, not too sweet or too saucy. The chicken and shrimp also great. I like the combo choices where you can pick your own combination of meats. For just over $10 per person, it is the best value around waikiki. Very generous portions even for guys. Would definitely come back!

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank mimijj

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
KCMO
“Me's for Me!”
Reviewed November 22, 2013

Great value, especially for Waikiki, which is why I responded "yes" to the above question. I discovered Me's several years ago, when I first stayed at the Royal Grove. My favorite meal is the barbecued chicken. I generally get two meals from one of their dinners, three if I supplement with my own sautéed vegetables. For breakfast it's hard to beat the eggs, Portuguese sausage and rice. Who says Waikiki is expensive??!!

• Visited April 2013
North Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
“Tasty”
Reviewed November 15, 2013

This little hole in the wall, has a good variety right from breakfast on. The locals are always eating here. We had a couple of meat dishes with veggies and rice. It was tasty and fresh. Friendly and quick service.

• Visited November 2013
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
“korean at its best”
Reviewed October 23, 2013

great breakfast 5.00 for 3egg omlet with 2 scoops of rice or toast and the chicken katsu for dinner is a deal small patio to dine outside

Visited March 2013
Wodonga, Victoria, Australia
“Excellent cheap eat”
Reviewed October 19, 2013

It was a great cheap meal. We were looking for something light for dinner. We were going to get 2 boxes but after seeing the serving size we decided to get one.

There is a great choice of sides and the four that we got were all great but the potatoes were by far the best. The spicy pork that we got was excellent.

The only downside is the queue, but you'll find that at all the great value places in Waikiki.

Visited October 2013