“Great food!”

Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Takeout
Neighborhood: Waikiki
Reviewed June 29, 2013

We ate here at least 10 times in one week. Really great food. Even breakfast was good! Coffee cheap too. Only bad thing is they only take cash. Still, an atm is next door....You really can't go wrong with ME! (as in the resturant! haha) Even left overs are great the next day...just nuke it!...mmmm....I am hungry again.

1  Thank JohanJakobsson

Reviewed June 28, 2013

visited several times just to eat their fantastic Kalbi bbq.
While im from Korea, their bbq is better than original.

Thank jeongjae.lee
Reviewed June 28, 2013

Went to this place based on TI overwhelming reviews and I have to totally agree the food here is devine. The breakfast was nothing special but the bbq chicken and beef was delicous we ate here about 3 times in our 10 day trip it was that good. Sunnys special was my favourite and loved the side choices. Good value for Good food

Reviewed June 22, 2013

This hole in the wall place had a line at 7pm when my family of four went there one Tuesday night. We ordered two combinations and a tofu soup. The tofu soup is not the normal Korean tofu soup that I've had at other Korean places, so IMO skip it. However, the sides of the soup plus the two combinations were more than enough to feed me, my wife and two kids (12 and 10). The beef ribs and regular beef are really good. If you are really hungry, I suggest you get the macaroni as one of the sides.

1  Thank PTO-Guy
Reviewed June 9, 2013

My family enjoyed the meals we bought from Me BBQ. It was delicious, generous servings and cheap. I had a Sunny's special, which had four different things to try, I recommend all first timers get one of these. They were busy but service was fast.