“Can you move your shop to Australia?”
Review of Me B-B-Q

Me B-B-Q
Ranked #110 of 2,524 Restaurants in Honolulu
Cuisines: Barbecue, Korean
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Takeout
Neighborhood: Waikiki
Reviewed November 7, 2012

This place is a hidden gem. It is actually called Me B-B-Q. The serving stuff member was gruff but got the job done. I'd say it is because he is dealing with morons all day who line up and then don't know what they want until they get to the front and are holding up everyone else.

Anyway, the food here was delicious and very filling. tried the fried man doo which is actually dumplings. You get your choice of sides which all taste great. Drinks are cheap too

We ate hear about 4 times in two weeks. Great!

1  Thank Shintri

Reviewed November 5, 2012

I was stationed in Korea for a year. This little BBq place made me think I was back in Songton. The food was great and also the service. The price was the kicker! I highly recommend.

1  Thank Airadam
Reviewed October 30, 2012

I ate a few of the take-outs that everyone insisted I go to, but this was, hands-down, the best! I had the fried fish plate: fish was fresh and crispy, rice was perfect-soft and moist, huge portions of both AND four sides. The sides were fresh and yummy, I had cucumber salad, noodles, brocolli and potatoes/carrots! A great deal for $10 and everything was super delicious!

Reviewed October 30, 2012

You don't need to spend $30 for a tasty, filling meal on Waikiki Beach. If you are looking for some great food at a great value and don't need a tablecloth to eat it on, try Me's BBQ at 151 Uluniu Ave. I had the #36 combo of Kalbi Steak and Chicken Katsu with rice and 4 sides for about $8 and could hardly eat it all. No frills at this place only a block off the beach, just good eats and I would go back to it in a nanosecond.

Reviewed October 22, 2012 via mobile

Went here for breakfast two days ago total bill for two with coffees was $12 bargain! you order from the picture and your order is ready in minutes very quick and efficient service, great tasting food exactly as it looks on the menu hidden in side street just set back from the beach behind Hyatt regency Htl. im glad we stumbled across this cafe restaurant we will be going back ;) thank you

1  Thank kazaraki